Gang rape broadcasted live on Facebook - three arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    The number of dumbass criminals astounds me sometimes. What kinda dipsh^t is live broadcasting their crime.
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Narcissistic Sociopaths
    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    For real you have to be a special type of stupid
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    This is Sweden, the rape capital of Europe.
    Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Taking bets

Mozo 1mil
    Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    How bad has Sweden fallen?

Look no further and read the insanity cause by their liberal leaders who aimed to destroy Sweden(and they did):

https://cuc kedsweden.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/cuc ked-sweden-fuc ked-sweden/

Some sound too ridiculous, but that's what we would have gotten if Hillary was in charge, thank God for Trumph
    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Due to the ridiculous political correctness that characterises the swedish establishment and media, we will most likely never know the ethniticity of the alleged offenders.
    this is what happens when neo liberal elites have political power and massive unchecked control of the government and society....

you get raped by the BRMC (big radicalized muzzy c*ck).

figuratively.

and literally.

BRMC strikes again.....

sigh...
    smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      this is what happens when neo liberal elites have political power and massive unchecked control of the government and society....

you get raped by the BRMC (big radicalized muzzy c*ck).

figuratively.

and literally.

BRMC strikes again.....

sigh...
      smdh.

BRMC

Comment

Sweden the cucks of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          This is Sweden, the rape capital of Europe.
          I am right wing as fuk but that is a misrepresentstion I see people post all the time.

Sweden is only the rape capital of Europe because they consider every sexual offence as rape. Grabbing a girls ass = rape.

Apart from a few immigrant spots, Sweden is one of the safest places on earth

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi
            This is what happens when you accept low-life ignorant sub-human creatures into your country... Sad. Here in Turkey they say more than 3 millions of them reside now. I wish em fuking dogs die in their country as they have no value or use to the world whether alive or dead.
            They are the most redneck or ni-gger things in the middle east. I don't refer to whites or blacks with the exclamations.
            Your entire country is low lifes, I've never met a Turkish persn who wasn't a complete piece of **** and look what you people have allowed to happen in country recently by your leaders.

If it wasn't for Russia the U.S. Would abandoned you scumbags a long time ago and I still hope we do. Your country have given up on democracy.

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
            I am right wing as fuk but that is a misrepresentstion I see people post all the time.

Sweden is only the rape capital of Europe because they consider every sexual offence as rape. Grabbing a girls ass = rape.

don't even bother, these alt righters only know what they read on their white suppremist message boards, they don't have a fcking clue what happens Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi
              1- I assume you don't possess much of a knowledge, so intelligence. Here are so many crappy people, no one regrets it. They'r especially the strong right wing, sunni turks and kurds. But on percentage we have better manners than you, based on Eastern traditions of thousands of years which you guys never had. We don't tape ppl fighting and laugh, drug use is low, the chances are so high ppl will help you for no reason, don't talk after women in bad ways, we praise respect and we praise each other, save each other. Humane behaviours you can't grab mentally, sad.
              2- It's a fact, Turkey's is one of the strongest armies and Anatolia is located at a sweet spot (you can't even point on map). That's why US always tries to make allies with Turkey and Turkey is the only meaningfull ally US has against the block of Russia, China, Syria and Iran. Those Europeans and Arabs have no fighting histroy and traditions thus their generals just s1hit.
              3- Democracy isn't the best way always. You can't let people decide to elect their rulers for their own good.

You are just a below the avarage guy who keeps repeating the cliches appearing on TV and social media.
              Your country is going down the drain insanely fast. Very little holding your democracy and country together, the U.S. Won't back you forever, Europe already hates you and wants nothing to do with you.

Turkey will be a complete dump in 10 years. Turkey was once a great example of what democracy could to Muslim countries, you've completely thrown that down the drain with erdogan, and when it happens you'll have no way fight it or voice your opinion against because you have already given up your right and your ability to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post

No. Sweden has a massive murder and sexcrime rate which Growth strongly corrolates to mass migration.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  No. Sweden has a massive murder and sexcrime rate which Growth strongly corrolates to mass migration.
                  Compared to te US Sweden is a safe haven. I bet more people get killed in Chicago a month than get killed in Sweden in an entire year...

Obviously immigration from muslim countries has negative impact but lets not exaggerate.

The worst thing about these immigrants is that they leech of the government and only come to Western europe to leech off other people's hard work.

Comment

Comment

Two migrants arrested for gang rape of woman streamed on Facebook Live

TWO migrants from Afghanistan have been arrested for allegedly raping a woman – and broadcasting the attack on Facebook Live.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...uppsala-sweden

Comment

Working...
                      X