Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROC nation reeks of corruption

Comment

• Originally posted by WardReign View Post
      Judging by your list perhaps you dont know what boxing is, this isnt a bar room brawl. Rewatch the fight in slow mo, watch the misses, watch the body work, watch a fighter diminishing after the 5th round. Came back with a 2nd wind later on, but not enough according to judges.
      And here comes the elitist fight fan BS. Make all the excuses you want. He stunk the place up again and got handled. Kovalev=the real light heavy champ

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
        5 7 8 9 10 11 12

Rounds 5,6 and 10 were toss up rounds honestly. I still don't know how Lederman gave Kovalev round 12
        Fair enough either man could've taken them.

I'll be patient and wait for some nutter to upload a slow mo of all rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by AriostoPl View Post
          I love how Ward fans do 'reverse engineering': first calculating the number of rounds he needs, then trying to scrape that exact number of rounds... If there had been a second KDs, say in round 1, they would not be ashamed to say "yeah, Ward won all the rounds from that point on!" to save the decision.
          They are shameless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            Read this thread, a good % of fans had it scored just like the judges
            Let's have a deal.
            I read the thread.
            You watch the fight .

Comment

• Ward looked rusty and a step slower. After round six he started to find his rhythm. The inactivity was apparent.

I hope he stays active

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                Round 1: Kovalev 10-9
                Round 2: Kovalev 10-8
                Round 3: Ward 10-9
                Round 4: Ward 10-9
                Round 5: Ward 10-9
                Round 6: Kovalev 10-9
                Round 7: Ward 10-9
                Round 8: Kovalev 10-9
                Round 9: Ward 10-9
                Round 10: Kovalev 10-9
                Round 11: Ward 10-9
                Round 12:Ward 10-9

Kobalev:113
                Ward: 114

I feel bad for Kovalev that his first lost wasn't more definite. But he has nothing to be ashamed of great fight.
                I judged the fight about the exact same. On tv I think they said judges gave Ward 10th round, I gave that to Kov. I gave rounds 3-5 to Ward also. I just didnt think the judges would agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  And here comes the elitist fight fan BS. Make all the excuses you want. He stunk the place up again and got handled. Kovalev=the real light heavy champ
                  No elitist, could have been about a draw, no real losers in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Yeah, I'm having a hard time thinking of 7. I can definitely give you 5, and maybe one more. Another one after that? I'll have to look real hard for it, and I'm not sure it's there.
                    It'll be difficult but there has got to be something some of us are not seeing that the Judges are.

Comment

• Meanwhile Judges of Kovalev - Ward

Joke...

Comment

Working...
                      X