Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 2 In The Gym (video inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That right hand roll is garbage, you don't even move your **** enough to stop a real right hand.

Just saying....... you'll fight as you've trained.

Just like a pumpkin on a fence pole.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
      I can keep my hands up... I said I suck at boxing that way... That style isn't for every boxer.. My jab comes off quicker and more sneaky from my left being down...I'm not a conventional.. Technical boxer.. More unorthodox
      You're going to eat many right hands if you follow with your left at yer ballz. Many right hands.....

Comment

I can keep my hands up... I said I suck at boxing that way... That style isn't for every boxer.. My jab comes off quicker and more sneaky from my left being down...I'm not a conventional.. Technical boxer.. More unorthodox
        Potential Kronk candidate ?

Comment

Yeah man.. just feels more natural to me that way.. I suck keeping both hands up to block.. usually when the jab hits my gloves; my gloves end up hitting me in the face lol.. so rather just use the shell

Cool.. I'll try to record each day I go.. but will space out the postings so each vid. will have more in it.. & yeah still waiting to get some sparring in
          I know you're training for just one fight, but "I suck at it" is not an excuse. In fact, that's even more of a reason to work on it. You say your glove gets in the, so maybe bring it outward instead of down. That way you can still come over the top of their offense.

Give the guy different looks. Nowadays people know that shoulder roll **** all too well because people try to mimic Floyd far too much.

Vary it up.

When you don't switch it up, especially if you're trying to roll the shoulder, it's going to be a "Berto-Guerrero" situation. What happens when your opponent adapts? You have to make an adjustment.
          Last edited by BG_Knocc_Out; 10-17-2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Rockin' my left hand will be down..... right next to my nut sack..I guarantee you I won't eat a right... in fact.. im going to james tony my opponent and hit him with the RJJ chicken move

and then when its all said and done.. im going to post the actual fight on here... because that's what I do... I don't just type on here like some kind of expert.. you know I actually post footage .. you should try it

there's only a hand few of guys on here who have the balls to post footage... those are the guys that get my respect and have some room to talk

Comment

Rockin' my left hand will be down..... right next to my nut sack..I guarantee you I won't eat a right... in fact.. im going to james tony my opponent and hit him with the RJJ chicken move

and then when its all said and done.. im going to post the actual fight on here... because that's what I do... I don't just type on here like some kind of expert.. you know I actually post footage .. you should try it

there's only a hand few of guys on here who have the balls to post footage... those are the guys that get my respect and have some room to talk
              So if I can't post footage than I'm lying? Ok, sure thing if you say so. But if you are the expert than wtf are you on the internet looking for advice?

Tell that to someone with LESS experience than you. You're still like The Jolly Green Giants little kid, Sprout. Throw your garbage at somebody else.

I sight and relay the message of your right hand roll being short on the movement and you attack. You still Green doe..........
              Last edited by Rockin'; 10-25-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I sight and relay the message of your right hand roll being short on the movement and you attack. You still Green doe..........
                I just watched it again, and yeah, your right hand roll is way short. You just stand there with your head not protected at all from your non existent moves. I mean watch the tape again, you have nothing locked and loaded for when the punch hits your shoulder. You fire back flat. You're missing the whole point of the roll. That's what you get when you mimic instead of being taught properly.........
                Last edited by Rockin'; 10-25-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

im going to james tony my opponent and hit him with the RJJ chicken move
                  Good luck with that. I trained a few years with James, amateur and pro. Just wanted to let you know that you are no James Toney, nor are you a Roy Jones. Who trains you? And how many bouts have you had?..........
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 10-25-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I never said I was the "expert" I was implying that you think you are... Who trains me or how many fights I have is irrelevant... I didn't say I was James Tony or Roy Jones... I simply said I'm going to do the same chicken move Roy did in the James fight... And that's what I'm going to do... A fighter don't have to be Ali to do the Ali shuffle... I don't care how rusty or bad I look in these videos that's why I posted them... That's to be expected after 8 yrs off first few days back... Come fight night.. I'll be sharp and I'll win and that's all that matters at the end of the day

Comment

I never said I was the "expert" I was implying that you think you are... Who trains me or how many fights I have is irrelevant... I didn't say I was James Tony or Roy Jones... I simply said I'm going to do the same chicken move Roy did in the James fight... And that's what I'm going to do... A fighter don't have to be Ali to do the Ali shuffle... I don't care how rusty or bad I look in these videos that's why I posted them... That's to be expected after 8 yrs off first few days back... Come fight night.. I'll be sharp and I'll win and that's all that matters at the end of the day
                      If you drop your hands and do the 'chicken' move you will be warned or cautioned by the amateur referees.

Comment

Working...
                      X