• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof: GGG cleaned kovalevs clock in sparring

There you have it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VI2mSRMfzrY

Ward will ko this guy

You can make 10 threads a day saying Ward will win by KO and it won't change a thing. You act like the more you repeat yourself like a goddamn parrot or a fucing broken record the more likely what you say will come true. It doesn't work that way. While you keep saying over and over and over that Ward will win by KO. There are lots of fans saying Kovalev will KO Ward. The two fighters themselves will decide in the ring who wins the fight. All the talk by you and other fans have nothing to do with how the fight turns out. The fight is over two months away. Why do you relax and let the time go by until the fight is here and then watch the fight and see who wins?????? Quit starting one or more threads daily saying exactly the same thing you said the day before. You are a very annoying poster who clogs up the board by starting so many stupid threads like this one. I'll bet you all your points that Ward will not KO Kovalev. Are you willing to put your points where your big mouth is???

Comment

boliodogs, thats Earl Hickey just trolling.

I never understood why people place so much emphasis on sparring stories when it comes to top tier boxers. In almost every case, the guy who did well against them was in top shape while the top guy was trying to get in top shape.

Top guys generally spar with fighters who are really good. Them getting knocked down or lumped up some is expected.

Comment

whats also is confirmed kovalov was out of shape hadn't sparred. & due to the styles he didn't want to go all out on golovkin.

get golovkin in the ring with kovalov and see what happens

ward and kovalov is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Everyone heard it from Kovalev's trainer already.

Anyway i'm a Golovkin fan but sparring is sparring. If Kovalev was just starting camp and Golovkin was fighting fit, then these things happen. Golovkin apparently got dropped by Tyrell Hendrix from a body shot when he was just starting camp too. There's no evidence of it but it's not out of the question that it happened.

This is the whole point of a fight training camp to get you in fighting shape.

It probably happens to good fighters more than you think. I don't care how good or strong you are, if you're not in fighting shape and get hit by a decent puncher, you're feeling it.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-13-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            You can make 10 threads a day saying Ward will win by KO and it won't change a thing. You act like the more you repeat yourself like a goddamn parrot or a fucing broken record the more likely what you say will come true. It doesn't work that way. While you keep saying over and over and over that Ward will win by KO. There are lots of fans saying Kovalev will KO Ward. The two fighters themselves will decide in the ring who wins the fight. All the talk by you and other fans have nothing to do with how the fight turns out. The fight is over two months away. Why do you relax and let the time go by until the fight is here and then watch the fight and see who wins?????? Quit starting one or more threads daily saying exactly the same thing you said the day before. You are a very annoying poster who clogs up the board by starting so many stupid threads like this one. I'll bet you all your points that Ward will not KO Kovalev. Are you willing to put your points where your big mouth is???
            He's pulling your conkers dude

Comment

Sparring is NOT fighting!
              I had Saad Muhammed prepping for Conteh in my gym sparring with Whimpy Halstead. Whimpy did a solid job getting Saad ready and at the beginning of the sessions he had Saads number. However once Saad had his legs under him and we put punches together on pads the sessions began to swing his way.

My understanding is that Koval was not in top condition and GGG was getting in top shape. It was also years ago and I think Koval was a 170lbs and not very confident in himself compared to now!

It's just sparring......

Ray

Comment

Working...
              X