Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human Rights Council: Openly Transgender Athletes Notably Absent from Olympic Roster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    should usain bolt be allowed to compete with women if he wears a two piece sprinting outfit and calls himself "usina?"

i don't think that's fair, myself. radical and bigoted thought process. i know, i know.
    usain is being trashed for getting some new pssy in rio because hes engaged... if 2 men marrying is love as well as 2 women marrying or an adult who loves children is "normal" then married or engaged men who want more pssy should be LOVE and normal!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      Transgendered people = disgusting mentally ill creatures that need to be quarantined from the rest of the world.

America and the hollywood oligarchy can do their damnest to brainwash society into thinking its "normal" to act like this:

or this:

BUT IM NOT BUYING IT.

AND I NEVER WILL.

It will NEVER BE ACCEPTED.

IT WILL NEVER BE NORMALIZED.
      yes beastiality is next with pedophile marriages to follow that

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        what about serena i mean semenya????
        yes vagena Williams might be swinging a soul pole lol. I bet they were a good number of supposed females competing they were half men

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          wtf does Serena who is a woman with ovaries a uterus and no balls have to do with that thing?
          how do you know what lies beneath vagenas clothes? her arms are bigger then the runners

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            yes beastiality is next with pedophile marriages to follow that
            absolutely.. the writing is on the wall, but if im married and get some new pssy im the bad guy....

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
              Earlier this year the IOC ruled that mtf transgender athletes would be allowed to compete in ALL Olympic events, including boxing, WITHOUT having any transition surgery. Unfortunately, it appears that no mtf women are competing in the current Olympics.

I was hoping to see a burly, hairy dude in a wig box some of these women but it looks like we'll have to wait until 2020. What a shame.

http://www.hrc.org/blog/openly-trans...olympic-roster
              What, no chicks with dix ruined the show for some people? Where was Cattail Jenner when you need her, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                absolutely.. the writing is on the wall, but if im married and get some new pssy im the bad guy....
                yes the gates of hell are open wider now. if you were to take a h o mo lover on the side you would be a hero

Comment

Working...
                X