Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which type of man are you? Vote.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many people confuse Alpha males and Bullies. But generally, while bullies are very aggressive on the outside, alpha males are very calm, calculated and controlled people.

A true Alpha male is not what we will call a ‘loose’ man.

He has high moral principles. He is not abusive or arrogant and does not look down upon others.

USMC 6 years. Retired LE (largest Police Department on the west coast). Government Contractor, life long Martial Artist.

I do not need anyone’s approval to make me feel better about myself (except my God and Saint Michael).

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      Many people confuse Alpha males and Bullies. But generally, while bullies are very aggressive on the outside, alpha males are very calm, calculated and controlled people.

He has high moral principles. He is not abusive or arrogant and does not look down upon others.

USMC 6 years. Retired LE (largest Police Department on the west coast). Government Contractor, life long Martial Artist.

I do not need anyone’s approval to make me feel better about myself (except my God and Saint Michael).

Semper Fi...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
        IM both, their some girls im nice and serious with (now only the mother of my child) and their some girls i just used to fuck and show off.

if you never had hoes and I mean hoes growing up (or still do) talking about at least 7-10 randoms on your phone you can hit up and bone if they available then you most likely a beta ass dude. If you never had a serious relationship than you most likely a weirdo.

Zaroku Vadrigar.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Top guy, not too wrong, but taller and bigger.

You nailed it!

Comment

I'm the man of the hour, the man with power. I'm the hit maker, the record breaker. I got style and grace, a pretty face. I’ll make your back crack, your liver quiver. If you ain’t into this match, you’re at the wrong address.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Well composed thoughts and post...

Worth activating the ole' green button

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                I have social anxiety disorder. I don't see how I'm a weirdo though.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  False.. real alpha wouldnt be cool with her holding another dude hand
                  It's his side chick though. Is Paulie Malignaggi not an Alpha since Broner boner'd his side piece?

Comment

It's the principal of the thing.

And no I don't consider PM alpha. Didn't I see that dude crying to his ex over this at one point....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      You got War Canelo twisted up with your twisted mind.
                      Enough said. Put that dildo back in your azz and go to sleep!
                      You're at the bottom of the totem pole. I'm not even gonna say what you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X