Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Canelo did just under 600 K buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a great number. Shows that Khans a draw and we haven't even taken into account of the UK numbers!

Comment

Comment

Those are good number for such a trash fight with a weak undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Like they said, under 600K -
          And before the fight, Oscar said it would do about 2mil, but it would be a success if it did 1mil.

Comment

Canelo is the new PPV king!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              Lol. So you guys believe 97k for GGG-Lemieux instead of the 150k reported amount, but then you plug your ears screaming lalala and pretend the lower amounts reported for Canelo-Khan are wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Khamis definitely atleast somewhat a big name. A lot bigger name than Berto.

Like I said, I gurantee Canelo would do less than 500 k with Berto and Floyd would do more than 600 k with Khan.
                I'm not sure Canelo will go too far below 500,000 buys again, regardless of opponent. His recognition and resume grow with each outing.

On regular HBO against Kirkland he pulled the highest ratings since 2006, 500,000 above the likes of Cotto.

He's not going to do Mayweather numbers, but he's doing very well for the sport.

Comment

Lol at TS for trying to say its cuz Khan

This was Canelo's ppv plain n simple.

Khan couldn't do ***** on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                    What do Floyd fans have to do with this? plus what he said was racial..he's been coming at me for the last couple of days
                    Sorry larrold I didn't know the back story

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      The reason i even say this is because Glaser was the man when it came to reporting low numbers for Mayweather..but now since the 97k thing with GGG his numbers dont count??? I didnt start this i just throw it back in peoples faces
                      Makes sense and I beleive the 97k numbers

Comment

Working...
                      X