Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo reminds me of Jesse Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm good with a Cotto-Clottey or Cotto-Mosley rematches.

Or Clottey-Canelo so that Clottey takes his belt and fights GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by spanishboxing View Post
      Canelo is same as Chávez jr but with better hand speed. .and conditioning...both look great vs small stationary boxer..Chávez jr just move up in weight and look what happened to him. .same will happen to Canelo ones he moves up. .his power is overrated just like JR..he couldn't even make cotto take a knee..plus he was punching with all he had...he lacks boxing skills and vs fighters his size he will get hurt bad to da body n head...Cotto landed nice shots to da head. .he just couldn't hurt da light heavyweight Canelo...don't expect 3G vs Canelo anytime soon. ..GGG would walk tru him and his overrated power
      Frankly when they were both coming up if I was a trainer I woulda given my left nut to train JR.

Jr had better natural gifts than Canelo. Canelo has worked extremely hard to be better than JR to tell you the truth.

But JR was born with height, power, chin, lankiness, and yeah believe it or not killer instinct. I remember one time that Jr trained in Morales camp at the Otomi mountains he was monster for his fight and his movement was very very promising.

Comment

No. Literally nothing in this post is factual.

Comment

Canelo bas a much much better skillset than Vargas. With that said, hes not a great fighter and he won't be in all likelihood. No jab, poor stamina, no killer instinct, and lack of power really work against him.

Comment

Working...
          X