Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter getting exposed has been your most satisfying moment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner for sure. I love to see an arrogant ******* loose. I see the same happening in the next 2 years for Kovalev, GGG and Broner again. I would include Mayweather but I thought his fight with Madiana was a matter of a bad decision to brawl with him. He will be a pure boxer in the next fight with Madiana, though I think he kind of screwed himself with Madiana cause he no longer has any fear of Mayweather and will even be more driven and in even better shape. I see another tuff fight for Mayweather but he will out point him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Broner for sure. I love to see an arrogant ******* loose. I see the same happening in the next 2 years for Kovalev, GGG and Broner again. I would include Mayweather but I thought his fight with Madiana was a matter of a bad decision to brawl with him. He will be a pure boxer in the next fight with Madiana, though I think he kind of screwed himself with Madiana cause he no longer has any fear of Mayweather and will even be more driven and in even better shape. I see another tuff fight for Mayweather but he will out point him again.
      Why in the **** does this site not let me say a$$h*le but the little characters on the right has a little sign saying "who gives a ****? and a guy giving you the middle finger. Morons

Comment

• Marquez giving manny a boxing lesson in their third fight

Comment

• A ****ing thread, solely based on pure racism. The topic starter doesn't even dress it, he's straight up with his hate in his replies.

Comment

Working...
          X