Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had Pacquiao winning every round until the knockout: who else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Pacquiao winning every round until the knockout: who else?

Boxing news reports and message boarders are acting as if Marquez dominated the fight. I had Marquez losing every round until the knockout, it was the same old story, Pacquiao was showing the aggression, Marquez would land a counter now and then but Pacquiao was clearly winning them boom, he's flatlined.

1. Pac
    2. JMM
    3. JMM (KD)
    4. I couldn't pick a clear winner, even
    5. Pac (KD)
    6. stopped scoring as Pac got ktfo

Comment

So you had him even taking the round in which he was knocked down?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        So you had him even taking the round in which he was knocked down?
        Except that round.

Comment

I had him winning every round except the 3rd (KD), this is why I want to see a 5th fight, Pacquiao finally had a good gameplan that was working perfectly and Marquez had no answer for it until Pac threw caution to the wind.

Comment

Not me.

He may have lost the first round since it was more of a feeling out round.The second was even, the 3rd he won big by putting Pacquiao on his ass.
            The fourth was even. The fifth Pacquiao took it by that fluke knockdown, still JMM never stopped fighting back. The sixth, Pacquiao was taking it until he got knocked out by that perfect timed overhand right counter by JMM.

Comment

I thought Manny was inching pretty close to stopping JMM...and I'm pretty sure he felt it too hence the abandonment of all reason and then walking into the KO of his life.

Every round? No. But I had him up. But at the end of the day what does it matter when you get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
                Except that round.
                Oh ok, then we had it the same.

Comment

Well then you can't score because he didn't win the 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I thought Manny was inching pretty close to stopping JMM...and I'm pretty sure he felt it too hence the abandonment of all reason and then walking into the KO of his life.

Every round? No. But I had him up. But at the end of the day what does it matter when you get KTFO.
                    I too thought this for a bit. Marquez' nose was broken pretty early in the fight and was taking flush shots right on it. He was bleeding profusely and apparently was having a harder time breathing with all that blood.

Comment

Working...
                    X