Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Steward's passing, where is Andy Lee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Steward's passing, where is Andy Lee?

I remember Steward telling us on the Chavez/Lee card that him and Andy were so close that Andy actually moved in his house. It just seems strange that we haven't heard anything from Andy lately?

Anybody heard anything?

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
    I remember Steward telling us on the Chavez/Lee card that him and Andy were so close that Andy actually moved in his house. It just seems strange that we haven't heard anything from Andy lately?

Anybody heard anything?
    He did a segment on Ringside(UK) about Stewart

Comment

Talking of which, I thought Bob Mee's feature about Steward on Ringside was fantastic. Well worth a look on YT if it's about, sorry I don't have a link.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
        Talking of which, I thought Bob Mee's feature about Steward on Ringside was fantastic. Well worth a look on YT if it's about, sorry I don't have a link.
        It was excellent! kind words from Lennox Lewis, Naseem Hamed and Andy Lee, he was much loved on this side of the pond as well

Comment

I am a big fan of Lee, but the Chavez fight exposed just how limited he really is. I don't expect much more from him to be honest. Although I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Damn, I just got reminded about Steward.

And just when I thought I was getting over it. There goes the rest of my day.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I am a big fan of Lee, but the Chavez fight exposed just how limited he really is. I don't expect much more from him to be honest. Although I hope I'm wrong.
              Lee is pretty mechanical but I wouldn't go as far as to call him limited just yet. Chavez Jr is a monster for any legitimate 160lb fighter, and a nightmare for a guy like Lee who has a leaky defence at the best of times.

I think the middleweight division is packed with guys at a similar level in terms of exposure right now and Lee can still get some interesting fights. He does need a big win pretty soon though, no question about that.

Comment

Working...
              X