No announcement yet.

Ways to avoid a DUI situation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS should be hanging his head after this one

he's either in la la land or completely clueless about the real world operations of the police.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      TS should be hanging his head after this one

he's either in la la land or completely clueless about the real world operations of the police.
      This is just a discussion of how to avoid a DUI if you're in that situation - just for the fun of it. I'm not condoning drinking and driving nor am I giving advice to the idiots who do.

If you see a flaw in the hypothetical situation I gave, please sensei, enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
        This is just a discussion of how to avoid a DUI if you're in that situation - just for the fun of it. I'm not condoning drinking and driving nor am I giving advice to the idiots who do.

If you see a flaw in the hypothetical situation I gave, please sensei, enlighten me.
        In Canada there are two criminal charges: Impaired operation and over 80. You don't need to blow over to be charged with impaired operation.

Besides if the police see you get out of a car, open a bottle of alcohol and drink it down they'll just breathylise you right afterwards and write in their books that they observed a drunk individual getting out of the car with a bottle of alcoholic beverage and then drinking from it in the presence of officers.

You're much better off pleading guilty and asking for clemency then buying yourself a bus pass.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          In Canada there are two criminal charges: Impaired operation and over 80. You don't need to blow over to be charged with impaired operation.

Besides if the police see you get out of a car, open a bottle of alcohol and drink it down they'll just breathylise you right afterwards and write in their books that they observed a drunk individual getting out of the car with a bottle of alcoholic beverage and then drinking from it in the presence of officers.

You're much better off pleading guilty and asking for clemency then buying yourself a bus pass.

That's all I can say right now, Im too tired. I'm goin' to bed.......

Comment

Oh **** me! Just dont drink and drive! You could kill someone.

Comment

I bet TS made this thread after marathoning N.W.A's album. WE REBELS

FUK U MOMMY!! FUK DA POLICE

Comment

Working...
              X