Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So after Tywin goes to Kings Landing who is Robb Stark fighting? Is he marching to Kings Landing or going back North to take Winterfell and fight the Iron Island chumps?

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      that was the whole reason Arya wanted him dead.

and its been shown time and time again that Tywin is a VERY clever person. He knew that Arya would escape and flee to Rob. It was only a matter of time...why not use it to his advantage?
      She simply assumed he was fighting Robb, since that's the war he's been fighting. I do however think he intentionally misled as to what he was doing just in general, since he knew there were enemy elements in his camp.

I do know that the two characters don't meet in the books, so I don't think it's that elaborate. It's way too farfetched.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        her and Arya have...in 1 year they look a lot different

Sansa's style has changed too...her demeanor and the way her hair is let down now has made her more mature seeming....that adds to it
        Yeah, they both look very different.

Sansa has definitely matured but then again, who wouldn't after seeing the **** that Joffery pulls and says. Kids a ****ing idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Yeah, they both look very different.

Sansa has definitely matured but then again, who wouldn't after seeing the **** that Joffery pulls and says. Kids a ****ing idiot
          They actually made it look like Joffrey was going to man up for a moment when Tyrion told him he was needed on the walls, but then he pussied out.

Comment

• Fuck Sandor Clegane, Fuck I can't even say his name.......what a piece of shit.

The best episode of the season.

Comment

• Anyone else notice what I mentioned earlier, that Melisandre clearly foresaw Stannis' defeat? She's going to give him a religious tongue lashing about how he doubted the Lord of Light or some **** when he gets back, and then probably blow him afterward. I shudder to think what magic she works after you blast a load in her mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                She simply assumed he was fighting Robb, since that's the war he's been fighting. I do however think he intentionally misled as to what he was doing just in general, since he knew there were enemy elements in his camp.

I do know that the two characters don't meet in the books, so I don't think it's that elaborate. It's way too farfetched.
                of all the stuff going on in this show...THAT is "way too farfetched"

ok man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  They actually made it look like Joffrey was going to man up for a moment when Tyrion told him he was needed on the walls, but then he pussied out.
                  I thought the very same thing. Joffery seemed to even contemplate Stepping up and doing what he needed too but as you said, he pussied out.

Tyrian stepped up though and did what he could. His actions will reach the ears of Tywin too, maybe he will finally get some cred and respect from his father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Fuck Sandor Clegane, Fuck I can't even say his name.......what a piece of shit.

The best episode of the season.
                    Why you boasting a b*tch in your avi? Dude punked out.

Comment

• Promo for next Weeks FINALE:

Comment

Working...
                      X