Boxing people: Edwin Valero vs. Naseem Hamed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing people: Edwin Valero vs. Naseem Hamed

How long would this fight last?

Wouldn't make it to round 5, 50/50 chance of either one of them getting KO'd.

Two of the hardest pound for pound punchers in the history of the sport, someone's gonna get KTFO'd!

But wow, just trying to imagine that fight, what a fight that would have been.

Comment

Valero too big & strong.

Comment

I really dont know who would have won honestly. And yes, Valero was a weight class higher but Prince may have actually been bigger. I mean, back during his days Nas's legs were like tree trunks. That's where he got all of his punching power from. He finally grew in to those big ass legs though. I honestly believe that Nas was the bigger man, just made weight better and was able to keep his strength. With that said, Naz had one punch KO power while he was off balance with one foot off the ground lol. Valero was more of a volume puncher. He stopped you with combos.

Comment

What do you mean, at JWW or something?

I mean, even Brandon Rios would kill the Prince just cuz of size alone.

Comment

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
            I really dont know who would have won honestly. And yes, Valero was a weight class higher but Prince may have actually been bigger. I mean, back during his days Nas's legs were like tree trunks. That's where he got all of his punching power from. He finally grew in to those big ass legs though. I honestly believe that Nas was the bigger man, just made weight better and was able to keep his strength. With that said, Naz had one punch KO power while he was off balance with one foot off the ground lol. Valero was more of a volume puncher. He stopped you with combos.
            he had like all 1st round KO's until the end. Valero also proved to be very strong at LW and was about to jump to 140. Naz didnt even show that he could fight at SFW

Comment

Valero was a lightweight I think. And Hamed was a featherweight. so 9 pound difference and therefore not a good fantasy matchup

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                Valero was a lightweight I think. And Hamed was a featherweight. so 9 pound difference and therefore not a good fantasy matchup
                do you need to me elaborate on that or can you see what i'm getting at?

Comment

Roy Jones Jnr, I want to thank you and the others for explaining how Hammed's wealth from wise investments took away his desire to fight and train. It makes perfect sense.I'm happy for him. It seems like Hatton and Lewis are also set for life. I am used to so many of my favorite American boxers making millions and ending up with not much to show for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X