Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrera fought more prime top fighters than Tito

Comment

• Sorry J-Ro ....

I rate Barrera as the better overall fighter. Better skilled, better defense, jab, resume, better everything. Marco Antonio Barrera is the truth.

Comment

• tito is grossly overrated.

anybody who gets thoroughly outboxed by oscar de la hoya cannot apply for ATG status.

Comment

• Originally posted by S.O.G. Loc View Post
          Sorry J-Ro ....

I rate Barrera as the better overall fighter. Better skilled, better defense, jab, resume, better everything. Marco Antonio Barrera is the truth.

No need to apologize. Barrera is the truth. Overall better skilled fighter. More versatile. And, the greater fighter the better resume. Even had longer longevity.

Barrera is a true ATG I have him somewhere in my top 75 all time.

Tito is borderline who I'm not even sure makes top 100 all time. And, if he does it will be in the 85-100 mark.

Comment

• This being a mesican forum, everyone votes for barrera. But true boxing fans know TRINIDADS' resume' is the best. He fought his way UP all the weights. From 147 to 175.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibo View Post
              This being a mesican forum, everyone votes for barrera. But true boxing fans know TRINIDADS' resume' is the best. He fought his way UP all the weights. From 147 to 175.
              yeah all 47 votes came from mexicans lol fuck outta here you crybaby rican

Comment

• barrera is the better fighter/resume overall. Trinidad had scary power tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  barrera is the better fighter/resume overall. Trinidad had scary power tho.
                  Barrera is not a Paulie Malinaggi type of a puncher either.

Look for the BEST Superfeatherweight at this moment and see how Barrera dismantled him with one punch

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

No need to apologize. Barrera is the truth. Overall better skilled fighter. More versatile. And, the greater fighter the better resume. Even had longer longevity.

Barrera is a true ATG I have him somewhere in my top 75 all time.

Tito is borderline who I'm not even sure makes top 100 all time. And, if he does it will be in the 85-100 mark.

The **** you're talking about those numbers. list your TOP 100 then.

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                      The **** you're talking about those numbers. list your TOP 100 then.
                      Are you saying they don't belong there?

Comment

Working...
                      X