Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The creators of fight night round 3 make a total flop of a game

called FaceBreaker

http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...s3/facebreaker

The creators of the fight night round series go from fight night round 3 to total ****

I knew this would be ****.

Apparently it features Kim Kardashian and Hiedi Montag. I wonder if there's an unlockable S+M mode just for them.

I'll probably rent this though, it is boxing after all.

Comment

****ing resources that couldve been for fight night 4 down the ****ing drain...

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        called FaceBreaker

http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...s3/facebreaker

The creators of the fight night round series go from fight night round 3 to total ****

I tried it its what I expected a arcade boxing game.

For me FNR3 was a crappy game. as usual with many EA games they are all buggy and rushed.

Comment

My 360 is modded, I'll tell you if its crap or not... If its even worth my 2 dollar dvd double layer dvdrs. If it plays anything similar to ready 2 rumble dreamcast, I'll love this game personally. I have a huge feeling thats what its going to play like and that people were disappointed because the gameplay probably feels a little bit last gen (Dreamcast generation).

Comment

Played it, it sucks the difficulty is incredibly hard even on the easiest setting... People complained about the difficulty in Don Kings Prize Fighter, hahahaha... This game blows, this has nothing on ready 2 rumble, ready 2 rumble is a better game and its a last gen game... hahaha

Nothing good about it at all, and also the create a character is stupid because you can't hook up your digital camera to your xbox360 so it can read the pictures on it. No, instead they want you to do it through xbox live... I don't have xbox live, ****ing stupid ass feature that alot of ppl won't even get to use.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              ****ing resources that couldve been for fight night 4 down the ****ing drain...
              Ditto on that ****.

Comment

Working...
              X