Socom is coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socom is coming

tell Halo to eat my ****.

not soon enough.when is it dropping, september? I need this ****ing game to be good. Just take socom 2 and update the **** out of the graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
      not soon enough.when is it dropping, september? I need this ****ing game to be good. Just take socom 2 and update the **** out of the graphics.
      Yea man, I would love just a remake of socom 2, with better graphics, same gameplay. That was the best socom by far and my favorite all time game. Had the sweetest maps.

Comment

September 18th or some ****, I think. Frostfire, Desert Glory and Crossroads will be included for sure. It's been confirmed. Frostfire with the 12 guage pump and 4 grenades........good times.

Comment

DELAYED!

Only for the better though.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            BTW this game will be ****. I just hope if there using the mic on it that it is a lot better than the last one. you are like "team spread out" and they don't do that ****. You have to go through all them menus and **** to get em to do it.
            You dont play socom for the singleplayer, thats why the new one is online only.

Comment

Working...
            X