Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour vs Steve Cunningham April 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that was so hard to watch. ****.

I admire people who are focused and put their heart into what they do. You put on a valiant performance man, people know the type of fighter you are. Don't feel ashamed or sad about anything except the fact that it got stopped, people saw what you did in there and heading into the 8th I personally thought Stevens needed a KD and a round to be able to edge it out. I had Johnson winning by 3 rounds and I'm a Stevens fan.

Comment

• Does that look bad?

Comment

• Retweeted by Main Events
        Chris Mannix ***8207;@ChrisMannixSI 10h
        Last night's #CunninghamMansour show on @NBCSN did a .26 rating in overnights, a #FightNight series record. Last half hour jumped to a .34.

Don't know what that means

Comment

• All I kept on saying last night was, if Amir had longer arms ..... yikes!

Comment

• i missed this one. i just caught it on DVR.

great fight. steve is a veteran, and a philly fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Retweeted by Main Events
              Last night's #CunninghamMansour show on @NBCSN did a .26 rating in overnights, a #FightNight series record. Last half hour jumped to a .34.

that's a pretty good share of the ratings. they're competing nationally, after all. there's a lot of other TV to sap up your ratings.

the high jump in ratings toward the end shows that people were flipping through channels and stopping. it's great news for boxing on basic cable.

i'm not happy that i missed the fight live, but i skied the f#cking sh#t out of squaw valley last week. no complaints.

Comment

• Stevens was down, way down, on all the cars. I was in with the first 2, 8-1

Johnson was ahead on all three scorecards -- 89-82, 89-92 and 87-84 -- when Stevens ultimately got the comeback TKO victory with 51 seconds left. It was, however, a bit of a quick stoppage by referee Gary Rosato and left Johnson immediately protesting the call in the ring.
                http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...h-with-stevens

Comment

• Just saw round 5...those were some slow ass counts from Smoger..

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Just saw round 5...those were some slow ass counts from Smoger..
                    knocked down at :39, fight resumed :19

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Retweeted by Main Events

• Speaking of that show, the NBC Sports Network series continues to produce strong ratings. The Cunningham-Mansour card averaged 288,000 viewers on the network on Friday night.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mma...#ixzz2yJvk9OC3

Comment

Working...
                      X