Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux vs. Tureano Johnson in Play For Canelo-Fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daud View Post
    Keep busy fight?
    Nah this will be a war. Tureano can fight

Comment

That's a can't miss action fight. TJ comes forward with aggression and DL does too. Fun for as long as it lasts.

Comment

And there you have it.... CANELO VS LEMIEUX cinco de Mayo weekend 2019

Comment

The 11 fight cherry pick program

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            What EVERYONE has been saying? Or Top Rank/ESPN mouth piece fat boy Dan Rafael?

Mungia isn’t leaving anywhere to go take cheap checks from top rank when he’s on the path to millions to fight Canelo
            mungias promoter Zanfer brought the squad to espn. Why do u think Berchelt vs Roman is in espn+?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              mungias promoter Zanfer brought the squad to espn. Why do u think Berchelt vs Roman is in espn+?
              Dude keeps acting like Munguia didn't have a promoter already

Comment

Originally posted by Masterclass775 View Post
                And there you have it.... CANELO VS LEMIEUX cinco de Mayo weekend 2019
                because of the gloves and judges.

Talking about your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Johnson will out box Lemieux, question is if he'll be able to do it for the entire fight before Lemieux's lands a bomb. I'm guessing he won't
                  This could be like the Stevens fight all over again. I saw pictures of Johnson with Andrade and Jacobs at the SNAC facility so maybe he's had a good camp and can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Hopefully Lemuix scored another impressive KO so that they can make Canelo vs Lemieux in September. The pressure is off to have to sell PPV's so I don't think GBP are going to care much now.

I think Lemieux in May then maybe Canelo vs GGG 3 in September is what I'm thinking
                    This is an interesting point about the DAZN deal. With Alvarez having his money guaranteed, what’s the incentive to fight top/ risky fighters? Wonder how this affects opponent quality going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Dude keeps acting like Munguia didn't have a promoter already
                      yup and zanfer sone been doing biz with TR forever. Marquez, Salido, Miguel Vazquez, Zepeda, Jose Felix etc

Comment

Working...
                      X