No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Yes. There is a process to removing press passes. Trump didn't follow the process. That's why the judge ruled Acosta's 5th amendment (due process) was violated as well.
    5th amendment??????

wtf are you talking about?

The Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights and, among other things, protects individuals from being compelled to be witnesses against themselves in criminal cases.
    there was nothing criminal about revoking a press pass.....

now if they argued their 1st amendment was violated then you might have an argument and technically they didnt mess with his 1st amendment....

the white house IS NOT public grounds and/or open to the public at all times etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      1st amendment.
      freedom of speech has ZERO to do with press passes.....

if so....

thousands of reporters for boxing for example, could argue that their 1st amendment rights are violated when they get their passes revoked.....

and you see that NO ONE does it

cuz you can still freely speak your mind etc report on the situations but from a public place etc

Comment

Free speech and freedom of the press, if I recall correctly, is encompassed within the first amendment. If you invite the press in you cant exclude a particular entity without due process.
        so does that mean that Alex Jone's rights are being violated since he gets his press passes revoked etc when it comes to government stuff?

Comment

Indeed it does. I challenge you to prove me wrong. And no Fox News or breitbart links. Good luck.

Hee Haw. Lol
          Here's a Fox News link with Judge Nap saying the same thing you and i are saying. He said it days ago. He said CNN would win based on. These people want Trump to be a dictator so bad.

https://youtu.be/6tJnWAgnBaE

And the lawyer that brought this forth was a lawyer known for working with Republicans.

A Republican lawyer. A Trump appointed judge. Fox News even joined and said Trump was wrong. But these Trumpanzees think Trump should be above the law. They cheer as he tries to rip apart the constitution.
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 11-16-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            freedom of speech has ZERO to do with press passes.....

if so....

thousands of reporters for boxing for example, could argue that their 1st amendment rights are violated when they get their passes revoked.....

and you see that NO ONE does it

cuz you can still freely speak your mind etc report on the situations but from a public place etc
            Lmfao!!!

The 'lawyer' is now making strawmen out of the US Constitution!!!

He's just adding in words that dont appear to suit his needs.

SafeSpace always seems to do that, which is one more attribute that makes his alts so easy to spot.

Face it, the 1st Amendment doesnt use the term "press passes" anywhere in it.

Comment

• This thread has been comical these pass couple days.
              You got people threatening to put others on ignore on a message board
              You got people talking about law, having no idea about it.
              People talking about amendments, don't even understand them
              People talking about freedom of the press, and who don't know about it.
              You got people bragging about one month of increased tax revenue, but fails to state that every other month has been negative in the billions since the tax cuts.
              The laughs have been good

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Here's a Fox News link with Judge Nap saying the same thing you and i are saying. He said it days ago. He said CNN would win based on. These people want Trump to be a dictator so bad.

https://youtu.be/6tJnWAgnBaE

And the lawyer that brought this forth was a lawyer known for working with Republicans.

A Republican lawyer. A Trump appointed judge. Fox News even joined and said Trump was wrong. But these Trumpanzees think Trump should be above the law. They cheer as he tries to rip apart the constitution.
                Dont be stupid, my son.

Revoking a press pass for a certain reporter, while still leaving his press outlet with many other valid press passes for other reporters, isnt being a "dictator" by any stretch.

Stop being a mindless NPC and repeating Team D talking points.

Didn't your momma teach you to think for yourself??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  so does that mean that Alex Jone's rights are being violated since he gets his press passes revoked etc when it comes to government stuff?
                  No.

Jones isnt on Team D, so his press pass can be revoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    This thread has been comical these pass couple days.
                    You got people threatening to put others on ignore on a message board
                    Dont you filter out useless, annoying noise in your life?

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    You got people talking about law, having no idea about it.
                    You got that one right.

And the most egregious offender claims to be a lawyer!

People talking about amendments, don't even understand them
                    That's 2 correct! You're getting better.

Of course it's the same people, including the fake lawyer, getting those wrong too.

People talking about freedom of the press, and who don't know about it.
                    That's 3 right!

My lessons may be finally sticking. Good job. Be sure to keep paying attention to your teacher and his lessons.

You got people bragging about one month of increased tax revenue, but fails to state that every other month has been negative in the billions since the tax cuts.
                    The laughs have been good
                    Ouch. A regression back to cheerleading.

Not good.

It was me who posted the tax revenue figures, so next time please cite me specifically.

I wasnt bragging. I was just citing numbers. (Remember, just because you are a superfan doesnt mean everyone else is too.)

Numbers that prove Trump, Mnuchin, myself , and the others who understand Economics and US History, got it right about the tax rate cuts resulting in higher tax revenue.

But since you bring the tax cuts up, let's have a pop quiz.

Lucky for you, its short and simple. Just one question.

Can you explain how the tax revenue rose after the tax rates were cut?

Of course you have to answer in your own words. No cutting and pasting please, as that's plagiarism.

You should be able to answer the question in just a few quick sentences. Not to brag, but I myself can answer it in one or two sentences.

Let's see what you can do.....

Comment

• I like how in the other thread they were saying the judge was a liberal. They found out it was a trump appointed judge now the judge is wrong.
                      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 11-16-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X