Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    ANONYMOUS2.0 QUICK AND DIRTY SCREENCAP TRICK: PHOTOSHOP HATES HIM

1.) Open up the screen you want to capture

2.) find this button on your keyboard

3.) press it

4.) Open MS Paint

5.) Ctrl+V

6.) profit
    I can take the screen shot. Just don’t know how to post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      You fools do realise that the A-side is Garcia right?

Therefore he is the one who denied vada testing.
      hahaha you haters try to spin so much,

Garcia is not the A-side. If he was the fight would have been in Vegas.

And Mikey Garcia is a SNAC fighter, (Victor Conte Strength and Condition program who all work with VADA)

https://snac.com/blogs/sponsored-athletes/mikey-garcia

and on top of that Mikey is in the WBC clean boxing program YEAR ROUND! which Errol Spence refuses to join.

Comment

No way in hell would I jump to 147 to fight the biggest guy at welterweight without testing.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          I can take the screen shot. Just don’t know how to post it here.
          1. Click on the window you want to capture.

2. Press Alt + Print Screen.

3. Click back on this webpage.

4. Press Ctrl + V to upload the image.

https://snag.gy/

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            1. Click on the window you want to capture.

2. Press Alt + Print Screen.

3. Click back on this webpage.

4. Press Ctrl + V to upload the image.

https://snag.gy/
            thanks bro !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Spence should join Vada and be tested. Spence is not much bigger than Mikey and Spence is just an average sized welterweight. Spence's announced weight on fight night for his last fight was 156 while Mikey weighed an announced 149 for Easter. That's only 7 pounds difference between them in the ring. Mikey will doubtless come in somewhat heavier for Spence and Spence will only outweigh Mikey by a few pounds in the ring. I think Spence will knock Mikey out not because he is much bigger because he isn't. Spence is just better than Mikey. Spence hits much harder than Mikey and takes a punch better. Spence sets a fast pace and throws more punches than Mikey as well. MAN DOWN!
              Are you fcking stupid? There's a difference between 149lbs of flab and 156lbs of all muscle and gyno. Not just 7lbs

Comment

Every time he has a fight coming up this seems to come up. I Think it is stupid on his part to let this Linger instead of just enrolling in VADA CBP or just doing some type of testing and putting it in the contract to remove the BS. But then again even if you test and pass it if fans that will accuse guys of being on something no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  This may not mean much but you do no that the state of Texas is heavily populated with Mexican Americans right?
                  So is california

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Every time he has a fight coming up this seems to come up. I Think it is stupid on his part to let this Linger instead of just enrolling in VADA CBP or just doing some type of testing and putting it in the contract to remove the BS. But then again even if you test and pass it if fans that will accuse guys of being on something no matter what
                    Nobody says anyone is on roids after they successfully complete the Vada testing. When they decline to do the testing or only fight twice a year on certain dates and schedule their testing at those times, its shady.

Respect to the guys who do the year round S H I T, those are the only ones you can say are clean.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      I’m sure breadman will be very scathing of Spence if this is true.
                      No reason why he shouldn’t be enrolled.
                      100%.... but he’ll keep all the bias bull**** out

Comment

Working...
                      X