Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather ruined MMA, Khabib wants 50mill for his next fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Khabib's manager says after beating Connor (who claims to have earned 50m for the Mayweather fight), that Khabib is set to be a BIGGER international star, and is looking for at least 50 to 100 mill for an MMA super fight.

I've been a big fan of this guy for a while now, but a lot of that was based on his strong work ethic and down to earth nature. The superstar talk doesn't suit him well.
    Maybe yes, maybe not. Yes, because Khabib began to avoid a great fight unless a huge amount of money is involve. Not, because Khabib maybe setting up for other the MMA fighter to realize that they worth more than they deserve.

What’s more unacceptable for me is the circus that Lesnar is entitled to hw belt because he is a superstar

Comment

Yeah, maybe Khabib sees the kind of money Conor, a guy he easily beat, gets and Lesnar, who just waltzes in from WWE and says I want some of that too. He'll probably get some lowball counter offer and they'll meet somewhere in between and he'll get a few million, like 2-3 and some PPV points, giving him a couple more mil in his bank account. Do these guys get a good piece of their own merchandising too?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        Maybe yes, maybe not. Yes, because Khabib began to avoid a great fight unless a huge amount of money is involve. Not, because Khabib maybe setting up for other the MMA fighter to realize that they worth more than they deserve.

What’s more unacceptable for me is the circus that Lesnar is entitled to hw belt because he is a superstar
        Appears that Lesnar may not return after all.

Comment

It is just the top UFC guys are finally realizing that the biggest draws and names in UFC are lucky to get a couple million for one fight. Heck, almost all UFC fighters get less than $500k a fight. This includes champions. You got champions in UFC fighting for less than half a million, while Canelo gets a guaranteed $365 million. You got Mayweather making over $200 million for a single fight. On two different occasions!

UFC fighters finally are beginning to realize just how bad Dana has been screwing them. No lube or nothing. I'm surprised more UFC fighters don't demand more money. I guess a lot are scared of getting dropped, but when a UFC gets his name known so well, that fighter can demand better deals from Dana. It is freaking crazy how little UFC fighters make compared to how much money the UFC rakes in.

Khabib isn't big enough to get $50 million, but I can see why he would want paid big time.

Comment

Yep, not big enough to get the big money so, to paraphrase Ted Knight in Caddyshack, he'll get nothing and like it. The next match to be made for Khabib really needs to be Tony Ferguson.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Yep, not big enough to get the big money so, to paraphrase Ted Knight in Caddyshack, he'll get nothing and like it. The next match to be made for Khabib really needs to be Tony Ferguson.
              The gopher is my favorite character from that movie

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                The gopher is my favorite character from that movie
                I like Tye Webb. Carl is pretty cool too. Cinderella story. I remember reading some article on Cracked about how just about everyone on that set was either drinking heavily or doing drugs of some kind the whole time they were filming. Ever since becoming clean, Chevy Chase seems to have turned into a real wet blanket and everyone that has worked with him recently can't stand him. Other than Community, I've only seen him in a cameo in the last Vacation movie. And he was kicked off of Community because the cast couldn't take his arrogance and tantrums either after a while. He did a cameo later as a hologram though haha. Man Hollywood really drives some guys crazy after a while. Chevy, Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson. Or maybe it just brings that personality out of them.

Comment

That’s a lot of money... Connor has a crazy silly funny personality. My point is... the Muslim guy doesn’t...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    That’s a lot of money... Connor has a crazy silly funny personality. My point is... the Muslim guy doesn’t...
                    He's starting to get some personality Money Khabib

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      He's starting to get some personality Money Khabib
                      Cool .. hope he can capitalize and stack the money..

thanks... respect.. jhonny has to do his “road work”.
                      It is way beyond silly.. I puthim on the scales. 2.4 kilograms..

He’s all heart,. I respect that... shalom.. and

Comment

Working...
                      X