Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the Democratic Party’s plans for America?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Crazy part is I heard a guy on TV that he has made more money than ever under Trump but is voting D. When asked why he said he would rather pay more taxes, dafaq! He's more than welcome to donate money to good causes. He could do better with his own money than giving it to the government. What does he think will happen when he's taxed more? It will go to waste!
    The Trump tax cuts are driving trillion dollar deficits and are running up the national debt. I think that's the issue that most people have with it.

Comment

Long Live Donald Trump...…..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        What concerns me as an African American about the Democratic Party is that they have this myth that they’re great for minorities when neither party does anything to help blacks. You can even argue that at least conservatives are somewhat honest in their disdain for blacks.
        I’m also concerned by the democrats pushing the freaky sexual identity policies of the sexual deviants.
        I don’t want my children to be taught in school about ****sexuality and transexual lifestyles.
        I want to see a political party that eliminates predatory school to prison pipeline. Policies to improve education and make college more affordable. Also policies to get more troubled youth off the street and into employment.

You mean to tell me that after eight years of the first black president ever black people's lives didn't improve dramatically? I am shocked to hear this.

Comment

why is Hillary not locked up yet?

LOCK HER UP

failed promises smh.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            The Democrats thought that the ideas of gender neutral bathroom, more taxes, more taxes for the rich, bringing more refugees and immigrants and giving more money away to social services was what Americans wanted.

Now all they do is complain with no plans.
            heh...so much this

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              [IMG][/IMG]
              Thomas Sowell is a liberal's worst nightmare.

Comment

I'll vote for whoever will legalize weed.

WHERE ARE YOU??

Comment

Blame Trump and white people

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    I'll vote for whoever will legalize weed.

WHERE ARE YOU??

It's comin', potna.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Staff Turnover? Ok
                      Daily Lies? No
                      Supporting White Nationalists? HAHA THAT STORY WAS TOTALLY TURNED ONE WAY
                      Attacking Gold Star families? WHEN?

Any judgment on actual issues that matter to the people? Jobs, taxes, secure borders?
                      He cant address that. Of course that's the stuff that counts.

Notice he's hung up on nonsense and false charges.

It's like if your team loses the big game, say 24-10. You lost, but of course the superfans may point out the winning team actually lost time of possession, or rushing yards, or 3rd down conversions, etc.

But the fact is they still lost where it counts.

Trump's economy is kicking butt, and destroying Obama's economic numbers.

D superfans cant touch the economy, which is a key issue, and to many voters, the most important issue.

So like the Big Dunning-Kruger, they hang up on nonsense like staff turnover and campaign rhetoric.

Pathetic, but fully expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X