Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migrants in caravan sue Trump admin, alleging "abuse" of "constitutional rights".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Was the Bible widely available back then like it is now?

I don't think so hence the reason for assembly.

It's widely available now and in easily understandable form. All God's doing and praise Him for that because others will twist his words to suit their selfish means. Remember the warning to be wary of false prophets.
    Ok cool. Since its so easy and understandable now, explain the sacrificial system

You know, math is widely and easily accessible too, but that doesn't mean my 3rd grader will understand calculus

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Ok cool. Since its so easy and understandable now, explain the sacrificial system

You know, math is widely and easily accessible too, but that doesn't mean my 3rd grader will understand calculus
      Red - hit me up after football

Blue - if he studies it like I studied the Bible, he should be able to manage it.

Comment

Red - hit me up after football

Blue - if he studies it like I studied the Bible, he should be able to manage it.
        We been going back and forth for hours, but now you're too busy

If you seriously think a 3rd grader can understand calculus, then you're an absolute idiot, unworthy of conversation. I'm done. It's been fun

Comment

If you seriously think a 3rd grader can understand calculus, then you're an absolute idiot, unworthy of conversation. I'm done. It's been fun
          Red- c'mon now. You I respond rapidly. I have been responding in stitiches when there is a game break.

The reason it seems so far-fetched is the amount of knowledge a third-grader would have to grasp to get to the calculus level when he or she would just be learning to read but I bet that third grader if he or she is a Christian has already grasp some of the words of my Father in heaven.

Comment

Red- c'mon now. You I respond rapidly. I have been responding in stitiches when there is a game break.

The reason it seems so far-fetched is the amount of knowledge a third-grader would have to grasp to get to the calculus level when he or she would just be learning to read but I bet that third grader if he or she is a Christian has already grasp some of the words of my Father in heaven.
            Please don't quote me anymore. I don't want to talk. This conversation isn't fruitful, and you're failing to grasp the simple concept of learning something. I'm done. You're on ignore. I've had enough.

Comment

Please don't quote me anymore. I don't want to talk. This conversation isn't fruitful, and you're failing to grasp the simple concept of learning something. I'm done. You're on ignore. I've had enough.
              I hope you hijo is reading the word of the Lord daily and whenever you are ready to continue this discussion I will be happy to.

Comment

A line of men stand facing a camera. In front, SunSpace paces about.

Ey, you! Golovkun! What bollocks you be saying about siablo now? He dating a copper and now everybody on him for it. I'll tell yous you can't go about running your mouth like that, you dosser! I remember when you challenged me to a fight and named Zaroku as your promoter. Neither of you ever showed! Ya probabluh knew he was jaded wasn't he? I was gonna boom bam bing (!!!) your head with Puerto Rican left hooks

SunSpace shadowboxes

The crowd of men approach, lightly holding SunSpace back from the camera

I was gonna beat yous in our sparring session, wanker!

You mad at me over my saying your son resembled a Mexican, all the while you knew you had a Native American background, so I was right! Yet you hid it and claimed offense!

The crowd of men fail to hold him back, as SunSpace approaches again

What are you going to do if Trump gets his way and they start popping Latinos for even approaching rocks?! Do you not realize he'll spread that hatred inland? Your son could be drinking gatorade at recess and get jumped for eating cocoa pebbles. You don't think about this do ya? It's not kushti! If you can't handle the heat stay out of the yog! Don't mix with racists or you'll be a dinlow!

The Gypsy men carry SunSpace off

Make fun of me again for feeling closer to what they call feminine and I'll slap you in a real spar with real promoters!

Camera cuts

Comment

Originally posted by batslap View Post
                  A line of men stand facing a camera. In front, SunSpace paces about.

Ey, you! Golovkun! What bollocks you be saying about siablo now? He dating a copper and now everybody on him for it. I'll tell yous you can't go about running your mouth like that, you dosser! I remember when you challenged me to a fight and named Zaroku as your promoter. Neither of you ever showed! Ya probabluh knew he was jaded wasn't he? I was gonna boom bam bing (!!!) your head with Puerto Rican left hooks

SunSpace shadowboxes

The crowd of men approach, lightly holding SunSpace back from the camera

I was gonna beat yous in our sparring session, wanker!

You mad at me over my saying your son resembled a Mexican, all the while you knew you had a Native American background, so I was right! Yet you hid it and claimed offense!

The crowd of men fail to hold him back, as SunSpace approaches again

What are you going to do if Trump gets his way and they start popping Latinos for even approaching rocks?! Do you not realize he'll spread that hatred inland? Your son could be drinking gatorade at recess and get jumped for eating cocoa pebbles. You don't think about this do ya? It's not kushti! If you can't handle the heat stay out of the yog! Don't mix with racists or you'll be a dinlow!

The Gypsy men carry SunSpace off

Make fun of me again for feeling closer to what they call feminine and I'll slap you in a real spar with real promoters!

Camera cuts
                  Pay that guy no mind but you remember when you said his boy looked Mexican?
                  You were onto something because Gloveking does have Native American ancestors so it only make sense that he passed on those genes to his boy.

Once again, you have proven yourself to be very aware, Sunspace. You spotted the Native genes in that kid without knowing the full backstory.

Comment

Pay that guy no mind but you remember when you said his boy looked Mexican?
                    You were onto something because Gloveking does have Native American ancestors so it only make sense that he passed on those genes to his boy.

Once again, you have proven yourself to be very aware, Sunspace. You spotted the Native genes in that kid without knowing the full backstory.
                    Thanks; I hope he realizes he was wrong to threaten me for revealing the truth

Comment

Originally posted by batslap View Post
                      Thanks; I hope he realizes he was wrong to threaten me for revealing the truth
                      No doubt but he is too proud to admit the error of his ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X