No announcement yet.

Voluntary castration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I think what you stated here is a better alternative to castration. I will look into this. I really want to focus my energies on learning and growing and use less energy on jerking off and looking for the right woman.
    Advice: You bi man 🤨

Give a man a chance

at least a good looking tranny

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
      Advice: You bi man 🤨

Give a man a chance

at least a good looking tranny

It wouldn't hurt. Then if it did nothing for me, at least I'd know!

Comment

It wouldn't hurt. Then if it did nothing for me, at least I'd know!
        exactly 🤨

heard that, dudes? Julia's open for business. Don't be acting like you haven't thought about it

Comment

Thanks for the wisdom. Your avatar of Teddy Atlas in his explaining/teaching mode helped too!
          That's the "Judges are ruining boxing" pose.

Comment

Man, why you mad just cuz I wanna eat White women? 🤨
            You can eat all the nasty white women you want, most white girls aren't my type.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              You can eat all the nasty white women you want, most white girls aren't my type.
              How dare you call White women nasty?!

What's your type? 🤨

Comment

How dare you call White women nasty?!

What's your type? 🤨
                I like 'em medium-well done--Latinas and Southeast Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I like 'em medium-well done--Latinas and Southeast Asians.
                  I remember I chatted with an Asian lady once, and she seemed real nice. She wanted my info at the end, but at the time I didn't think I could have friendships with anyone and was just on the chat video site for trolling. Her computer was dying, and she kept asking, and I ignored it. Then, I guess her screen must have gotten dark, and I saw the last seconds of her putting her hands on her cheeks with an expression like if the world had ended.

Makes me feel horrible about myself now.

In positive stories, though (and in defense of White women), another time there were three British ladies that all looked somewhere between Emma Watson and Evanna Lynch, and they told me I was very attractive, and just stared at me with these almost creepy expressions in silence most of the time

🤨

But I think they were very nice people too, just shy. Beautiful White ladies!

I feel sad now
                  Last edited by Zpar; 11-02-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I think what you stated here is a better alternative to castration. I will look into this. I really want to focus my energies on learning and growing and use less energy on jerking off and looking for the right woman.
                    Sexual sublimation
                    Friedrich Nietzsche coined the term sexual sublimation, explaining that a sexual impulse could be channeled into a creative energetic activity instead of being “discharged” in the normal sexual fashion.

Sublimation in science describes the transition of when a solid goes directly to a gaseous state. For example, fresh snow in a freezing cold day will evaproate directly into the air instead of going through liquid water before evaporating into vapor. So the concept is that the man’s vital essence will be vaporized back into himself, giving him much more power and virility than a man who squanders his vital essence.

Napoleon Hill also spoke of this “sexual transmutation” in his famous masterpiece, Think and Grow Rich. “Sex desire is the most powerful of human desires.” Hill explains, “When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will power, persistence…which may be used as powerful creative forces in literature, art, or in any other profession or calling, including, of course, the accumulation of riches.”

Gentlemans Guide to Sexual Sublimation 2 - Jon HeinrichCenturies before that, the ancient Taoists also believed in emission control as a pillar of a healthy long life. Their belief lies in the science of how much essence and energy a man must expend to replenish emissions and rebalance hormones after a man has a release. When a man releases too frequently, it can lead to chronic fatigue, irritability and energy deficiency and in extreme cases, premature senility, memory loss, confusion and hypersensitivity to sunlight.

Benefits of sexual sublimation
                    The school of Taoism believes that retention of a man’s vital essence when reabsorbed into the body, provides a rock solid basis for a man’s creative energy pool. This is partially because the most common liquid in the body is cerebrospinal fluid, which is one of the most energetic substances in the body.

Reabsorption will increase the amount of this highly energetic, nutritive fluid that surrounds the brain and spinal cord, causing more nutrition and power liquid around the central nervous system, which in turn benefits cognitive abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Spot on lad

Thats why pr0n is freely available and females are walking around half naked, making them think its normal and cool when in reality it steers them away from their natural instincts as mothers and wives

Control a mans sexual energy and you have taken the crown jewels

To do so is easy, give them enough sex in their face that they spill their seeds them selves
                      Yeah exactly right bro I posted slob a more in depth piece about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X