Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Vs. M. Garcia first quarter 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens to Mickeys 135 belts? It would suck if he loses them and we dont get the undisputed match with Loma. I know Robert would prefer the Loma fight but Mickey seems hellbent on this match.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      I don’t like that fight For either guy.
      Mikey is too small and will get ruined.
      Spence won’t even get any credit for the win.
      Better to try to get Crawford on the Horn or another top 10 welterweight
      Yeah it’s a stupid fight to make. What happened to the wbc supporting a unification between Spence and porter

Comment

I'm not paying for that...gimme Mikey vs loma and crawford vs spence. Those are fights I'd buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          This sport seemingly can't get out of its own way sometimes. How does Garcia-Spence make more sense than Garcia-Lomachenko?

Cash rules everything around me?

Yup instead of this uninteresting PPV, we could have had 2 very interesting PPV's with Mikey vs Loma and Crawford vs Spence.

Waste of time and talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            This will be Back to Back to BACK PBC PPV's in a row... Like the OG TVKO days.
            (Wonder if we will get cheaper priced PPV's??)

Perfect price would be 50 or below. I can fuxx with that price.
            yeah really close to Manny Pacquiao which is to wilder. A lot of money for fans to dish out before and after christmas. wonder how that effects the PPV buys. Also everyone but Manny has never been involved in a PPV in the US before. Not names casuals know.

Comment

PPV again?!?!

Damn PBC going hard on PPV's

Dec. - Wilder vs Fury
              Jan. - Pacquiao vs Broner
              Feb. - Spence vs Garcia

This is reminding me of the TVKO days when they were doing a PPV every month & like how the UFC does business today still.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                This is a terrible fight. Mikey is too small for Spence and Lomachenko is a better fight for him. Undisputed at lightweight and #1 p4p for the winner is way better than getting beat down for a payday. Spence can't force a Porter or Thurman fight but ffs fight a damn welterweight. Fight Ugas or try and fight Danny Garcia. Move up if needed than fight smaller guys. Mikey is no Pacquiao, Sweet Pea, Floyd, Oscar, Shane, etc...

I agree 100%

Comment

**** fight. Spence should get tons of flack for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    PPV again?!?!

Damn PBC going hard on PPV's

Dec. - Wilder vs Fury
                    Jan. - Pacquiao vs Broner
                    Feb. - Spence vs Garcia

This is reminding me of the TVKO days when they were doing a PPV every month & like how the UFC does business today still.
                    What does a UFC HD PPV go for nowadays?
                    That's what I'm waiting on... What will Sho & Fox charge for their PPV's.

Comment

Shawn Porter can step up and change all of this by agreeing to fight Spence Jr in February and getting that PPV Slot. You can then keep Mikey at 135 on the same card vs Commey leading into a Showdown with either Loma or Pacquiao at 144

This is happening because the 147 guys on Spence Jr "Side Of The Street" don't want to fight. Sure the Crawford fight would be nice but right now FOR Us The Boxing Fans that is a big fight but that fight is not where is needs to be yet with Casuals for it to be as big as it can potentially be. Right now that is Bradley vs Alexander 2.0, if they wait a little longer that becomes Massive and you can build it around that College Texas vs Nebraska Rivalry and Fill Up at least half of Cowboys Stadium if done correctly

Boxing fans never been one for Patients, we would put all the big fights on 1 Card then cry about not having anymore big fights afterwards that is how boxing fans always been. So Pressure needs to be applied on Shawn Porter to step up so we don't get this Ridiculous Fight of a Massive Welterweight fighting a Lightweight
                      Last edited by sicko; 10-25-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X