Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hoping someone would provide some criteria on what makes a bad poster?

1. To many racial threads
    2. Just a plain ****ing idiot
    3. Likes eating smegma cheese and crackers
    4. Poor grammar
    5. Self conflicting & illogical posts
    6. Doesn't post links to source information
    7. Too left or right wing politically
    6. ???

Comment

• Time to get some **** going Annie... WTF?

Comment

• Great thread! I look for more entries tomorrow.
        Good to see you back.

Comment

• Legendary thread!

Comment

• It's been a while. Start sniffing around....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              It's been a while. Start sniffing around....
              There's too much these days, Derranged.. it'd be easier to find a thread that's NOT full of bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                What I thought I'd do is compile a bit of bullshit that I've read in this lounge, and we can vote the biggest bullshitter of the week.

This is a lounge where everyone is a woman-hating badass who can "get tail" any time they feel like it (despite the fact that dozens of you have been wanking over Miss Piggy for **** knows how long) and has done multiple prison sentences for bad assery, but were never raped because "people knew not to mess with you."
                I’m thinking of ****ing you deep in your azz..

Comment

• I'm so confused here.. is this parody? This goes beyond bullshit and into an art form of solid bollocks:

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Was at the liquor store lastnight buying a fifth of patron. The Indian clerk couldn't find it right away some prick my brother knows was behind me all buzzed up. He's like 'hurry the fuck up bro' so I turn around and he smiles like he was just kidding. I said “who the fuck u think u talking to man?”

He's like my bad, I know your brother Chris. I said “I don't give a fuck nigga don't ever talk to me like that.” His buddy starts spouting off about me being a hardass so I hit him with a three piece mcnugget. Dropped his ass right there. Out cold. Twitched a little and I laughed my ass off.

By this time the Indian dude behind the counter is yelling “I call cops I call cop” so I told him to shut the fuck up and threw him a $
                  €50 not to call.

Two girls checking out wine coolers nearly creamed their selves watching this go down and were practically praising me on my way out. One of them said let me see your phone and put her # in there. Probably gonna hit her up for an anal expedition this weekend.

Just another day in the life...

Pics

Dude in the middle knows my brother

Girl I'll probably smash soon

Comment

I'm so confused here.. is this parody? This goes beyond bullshit and into an art form of solid bollocks:
                    Hahahahaha.

Comment

I'm so confused here.. is this parody? This goes beyond bullshit and into an art form of solid bollocks:
                      I think the real story here is that pic was taken as evidence for the cops by PB32 after those hardened thugs stormed into His house and started flexing on him.

The tranny (ehem), girl probably set him...

Pretty Boy32 care to comment?

Comment

Working...
                      X