Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders investigated for offering drug addict '£150 of crack' for sex act

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what UK Crack prices are like

but 150 pounds of crack is a lot of ****ing crack

Comment

Billy Joe seems to love talking to street walkers/addicts

Comment

headline is a bit misleading, even if not wrong.

He was basically taunting some crack head and asked if she would wank off the other guy in the car or hit a stranger for crack. The headline makes it sound like he offered the lady money to do something to him.

That said, he might be a good fighter but he can be a lowlife at times. i'm all for having a laugh but not at the expense of vulnerable people like that. He's a bully and nasty piece of work in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by amuroray View Post
          Damn.

Its funny but really ****ed up.

Taking the piss out of someone at their lowest point is truly despicable .
          Definitely not the way of the Buddhist, but he don't punch people for money and fame while running around kicking his heels up, Billy needs to meditate around running water and butterfly's lol.

Comment

You have to be dumb AF to do this **** and even god damn dumber to film it. ****ing gypsy scumbag morons

Comment

Wow. I mean, Boxers do some f**ked up stuff sometimes, but...this dude is seriously low.

Comment

Bless him.

Comment

Comment

typical *****

Comment

BJS is a strange person. Always seems to be acting like a child :/

Nonetheless I hope he brings his A game against Andrade because Andrade will bring it

Comment

Working...
                      X