Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Thurman Really Exposed Garcia; I'll Do It Even Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia cant afford to start late against Porter establish your jab in the first round and be rough.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm a big Danny fan so I'm going for him over Porter but he better fight better than he did against Thurman because Thurman completely outboxed him and made Danny look scared to throw.
      Big Dunn,
      I agree he better show some fire. Had he gone buck wild & gone for broke, he would have beaten Keith. So if by chance Porter starts back pedaling, he better go after him & not just settle for...'oh his retreating" the judges are gonna give me these rounds'... in other words go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
        Lol an injured Thurman beat Garcia pretty convincingly.
        LOL...Danny was the one that injured him during the fight...

Comment

But my ninja.....did you forget that you lost to Thurman too???

Comment

The most important thing Keith Thurman did that fight was set the tone early! He came out aggressive early on and had Danny Garcia thinking before he engaged with Thurman. The only reason Garcia had success afterwards is that Keith started coasting to the finish line instead of staying aggressive. I think Shawn is to much of a come forward fighter to start using movement. If Shawn tries to do something he's not use to doing he will lose. He just needs to fight like he always do. I just hope he don't head butt so much tomorrow night!

Comment

I don`t know how Thurman EXPOSED Garcia. It was very close fight, lol.

Comment

I got Porter winning this one by UD after Danny gets multiple cuts from numerous headbutts aka Jeff Horn style.

Comment

he didn't expose nuthin. garcia just gave up after a coupla rounds and thurman was fine not havin to do ****.

Comment

No Porter, Broner exposed that you can’t take a good left hook. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                      Big Dunn,
                      I agree he better show some fire. Had he gone buck wild & gone for broke, he would have beaten Keith. So if by chance Porter starts back pedaling, he better go after him & not just settle for...'oh his retreating" the judges are gonna give me these rounds'... in other words go for it!
                      Yup. I felt Danny won a close fight but once agin he had too many rounds where it didn't seem like he threw anything while Porter was throwing and dictating the pace.

IMO Danny's problem is that he fights to the level of his opponent and he shoulkd've beaten Thurman and Porter but has no one to blame but himself.

As a fan I am very frustrated with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X