Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Callum Johnson could very well upset Artur Beterbiev.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think Johnson has a decent chance, but he has to stop him and probably relatively early like he did against Buglioni. Don't think Beterbiev is some unbeatable monster, he's pretty basic and that chin can be cracked. Callum needs to swing for the fences early and hope he catches him

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I actually think Johnson has a decent chance, but he has to stop him and probably relatively early like he did against Buglioni. Don't think Beterbiev is some unbeatable monster, he's pretty basic and that chin can be cracked. Callum needs to swing for the fences early and hope he catches him
      scotty cardle v Ritson style...doesnt Johnson have Joe Gallagher as his trainer too? trainer of the year my arse

Comment

Stick to logic. Gut feelings is a terrible way to pick the winner of a a fight. Your British gut is telling what you want to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          scotty cardle v Ritson style...doesnt Johnson have Joe Gallagher as his trainer too? trainer of the year my arse
          That's basically what I'm hoping for. All out war for a couple rounds. While it may not have been the best plan for Scotty, I'm glad he did it, cuz that was hilarious to watch lmao

Comment

Back in 2014, Beterbiev practically retired Cloud with a 2nd round KO (Cloud was floored four times and had his jaw broken in the process)...

Comment

Beterbiev is a monster and Callum Johnson has absolutely zero chance of winning this fight. Zero.

I mean, scientifically speaking I suppose you could say that it is not beyond the realm of possibility, technically, but that's about the most positive thing I can say about his chances.

Comment

There are many fighters, in all weight classes, from prospects to World champions, who rave about Callum Johnson's heavy hands and strength after having shared a ring with him. Obviously we're talking about behind closed-doors stuff here, but still, when so many people big a person up, there must be some truth to it.

Comment

Comment

In July we witnessed the fall of Gassiev. In August we witnessed the fall of Kovalev. In September we will witness the fall of Povetkin. In October, might we be witnessing the fall of Beterbiev? Seems like the stars are aligning against dem Ruskies!

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      In July we witnessed the fall of Gassiev. In August we witnessed the fall of Kovalev. In September we will witness the fall of Povetkin. In October, might we be witnessing the fall of Beterbiev? Seems like the stars are aligning against dem Ruskies!
                      Cherrypicking at its finest.

Comment

Working...
                      X