Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else find it hard to sleep without fresh air coming in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else find it hard to sleep without fresh air coming in?

Even in cold weather, if I don't have the window cracked open, the air just seems stuffy AF for me. I used to hate winter as a kid because I had to keep the window shut not to let the heat out. Anybody else like this? My girl seems to think I'm being unreasonable. Am I unreasonable? A quarter inch of open window, I'll keep that bill paid for a quarter inch worth of fresh air. I don't care what noise comes in or what heat goes out.

I'm with you on that.. No humidifier can compensate for fresh air.. Cross Ventilation is very important too especially in Winters..

Comment

Same here, I have to have some fresh air coming the window to sleep. I sleep much better in winter than summer when I have to shut the window and turn on the A/C. Not a fan of artificially cooled air, but there isn't much choice during hot humid summers.

Comment

i have my bedroom door half way open at night all the time but most specially during winter when i use a heater..
        windows can stay close..

Comment

Y'all must be related to half the girls I've f#cked cuz they seem to be into that window cracking, ceiling fan on all night bs. I like to be nice & toasty in bed. F#ck all that cold air.

I do need noise all night so I usually got some doc I've seen a 100 times on or podcast I like playing, but not that much or some sorta not that exciting to keep me interested talking to fall to sleep to.

Comment

I think i had to close my bedroom door at night then yeah i would prefer the window slightly open

Comment

lmfao I have this room where I borded up the windows and lay drywall over, put up acostic foam etc etc, its just my chill spot etc where i zone out but damn I didnt realize I needed some fresh air so I had to tear some**** down and put in a intake and exhaust system. now 10000x better.

but for sleeping I just need air blowing not necessary "fresh" air so I dont have the window open in my room but I always have a fan blowing hard towards me even if its cold.

and I need something playing in the background or else I will never sleep lol. My mind stays wired thinking about this and that, I can do this and that, and this and that, when I have something on I can zone out and listen to it and turn off my mind for a bit and sleep.

Comment

Nice.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Y'all must be related to half the girls I've f#cked cuz they seem to be into that window cracking, ceiling fan on all night bs. I like to be nice & toasty in bed. F#ck all that cold air.

I do need noise all night so I usually got some doc I've seen a 100 times on or podcast I like playing, but not that much or some sorta not that exciting to keep me interested talking to fall to sleep to.
                I might be. Your name Gerald, by any chance?

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                lmfao I have this room where I borded up the windows and lay drywall over, put up acostic foam etc etc, its just my chill spot etc where i zone out but damn I didnt realize I needed some fresh air so I had to tear some**** down and put in a intake and exhaust system. now 10000x better.

but for sleeping I just need air blowing not necessary "fresh" air so I dont have the window open in my room but I always have a fan blowing hard towards me even if its cold.

and I need something playing in the background or else I will never sleep lol. My mind stays wired thinking about this and that, I can do this and that, and this and that, when I have something on I can zone out and listen to it and turn off my mind for a bit and sleep.
                :lol: I guess it's not just me putting the work in on those strategies.

Comment

In the summer we leave a window open. You can't beat fresh air for a healthy sleep. I get a better sleep and feel rested. In the winter windows are closed. -20c at night.

Comment

Working...
                  X