R.I.P. Charlie Murphy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    R.I.P Buck Nasty
    Last edited by siablo14; 04-12-2017, 06:22 PM.

Comment

R.I.P Darkness, it's a damn shame somewhere in the back of my head I always held out hope that Chapelle would re ignite the Chapelle show and we'd get to hear more of Charlie Murphy's true Hollywood stories, those were the best.

Comment

R.i.p. People just hyping him up cause hes dead. As usual with other dead celebrities. What has he done outside of chappelle show thats so danm great?

Comment

Aw dam, I had a bad feeling when I saw some interviews of him maybe 6 months to a year ago and he looked scary thin in the face. RIP to the man.

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          R.i.p. People just hyping him up cause hes dead. As usual with other dead celebrities. What has he done outside of chappelle show thats so danm great?
          What's so wrong with that? Not like people are calling him the best comedian ever or nothin.

Comment

At the end of the day, those two Charley Murphy's True Hollywood Stories bits were some of the funniest **** I have ever seen and I'm always going to remember this guy for it.

Comment

You're right, but he just passed away and he was able to at least get some glory with Chapelle and he had his moment. Charlie was obviously the Bobby Pacquiao of his family, no disrespect just keeping it real, but he was still too young to die and it was a bad way to go.

Seemed like a really cool guy, didn't care much for his stand up, but he was funny in skits and good at playing characters. I was hoping he would have some kind of reunion with Dave.

Comment

yeah i just read this too, sad.. RIP charlie

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Aw dam, I had a bad feeling when I saw some interviews of him maybe 6 months to a year ago and he looked scary thin in the face. RIP to the man.

What's so wrong with that? Not like people are calling him the best comedian ever or nothin.
                  lol some people at work were. They were saying "he is comedy". It was kinda funny cause one guy kept breaking the news to everybody and some were like "who?" and then they went "oh eddie murphy's brother?"

Comment

The Rick James and Prince sketches on Chappelle's Show were some of the funniest things I've seen in recent memory.

For that I will always have a fondness for Charlie Murphy.

He was also one of the co-writers for Norbit which I thought was a great family comedy.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

Usually when people die, others will pay their respects and give praise where it's due. Apparently you're too dumb to understand that.

Comment

Working...
                      X