No announcement yet.

Light HW Canelo Shows Us His Combination Punching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    There was a Twitt after stating that the weights had been reversed and it was Canelo 174 and Angulo 170.

Just check any ****ing link for that fight and you'll see the actual weights were Canelo 174 and Angulo 170.

I can't believe I'm losing time with these *******s.

http://www.boxingnews2four.com/2014/...ht-last-night/ -> reeplace four with 4

Canelo weighed 174 lbs for Angulo fight last night

Ok maybe you don't believe so you better check this:

https://twitter.com/KevinI/status/442528790502051840

Go to hell you and your stupid Canelo... bye
    Again, you're ignoring entire posts and focusing on one thing to try and base a claim around.

Angulo is typically between 174-176 for every fight, fact.

Canelo's heaviest is 174, he was 171 vs Lara, 172 vs Cotto, 172 vs Trout (if I recall, Trout was heavier).

Generally, Angulo (and several others) are bigger than Canelo. Your statement of Canelo being bigger was a one off, not the norm which is that Angulo is bigger. Only facts.

Comment

Canelo says he's going to enter the ring at 165 lbs for Khan. People shouldn't complain if that's the case because they'll both be the same size on fight night.

Comment

Canelo's arms are about as thick as Khan's neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Canelo says he's going to enter the ring at 165 lbs for Khan. People shouldn't complain if that's the case because they'll both be the same size on fight night.
          I'm waiting for this. He better disclose his fight night weight. None of that Mayweather sht of refusing the official recording but post fight telling the world this is how much you weighed.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            you know that is normal among most jmws right??
            I was speaking in terms of his clear weight advantage over Khan, who is naturally smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              I'm waiting for this. He better disclose his fight night weight. None of that Mayweather sht of refusing the official recording but post fight telling the world this is how much you weighed.

Oh I'm sure he will. Canelo's always out to prove the haters wrong.

Comment

Canelo is going to knock Khan out inside of 4 rounds. There's just no way Khan will be able to handle one of those left hooks.

Comment

Working...
                X