Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment Threads Of: Floyd Sr speaks about gag order Jr imposed regarding Pac fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment Threads Of: Floyd Sr speaks about gag order Jr imposed regarding Pac fight

One or two months ago news broke that Floyd Sr would get fired from TMT if he spoke out on things like the Pacquiao fight without Jr's approval or permission. Here are some new quotes from an interview Sr just did regarding the incident

Jenna J: Not too long Floyd was upset at you for suggesting that the fight would happen eventually. Why do you think that was?

Floyd Mayweather Sr: I don’t know why in the hell that was, but it’s his business and I’m not really gonna get into it. That’s his business, whatever he wants to do. If he wants to fight Pacquiao or if he doesn’t want to fight him, that’s on him.

There was something that was written up in the paper, I don’t know what it could be about. I don’t even know what it was about to be honest. It was nothing that contained to me because if they’re gonna fight, they’re gonna fight. That’s on them. I didn’t say a damn thing wrong about nothing.

Jenna J: From your perspective, do you want to fight Pacquiao or do you think you don’t need to train your son for that one? Do you have that desire to make that fight happen?

Floyd Mayweather Sr: That’s his decision and there’s nothing wrong with that because he’s a grown man and he’s got to make his own decisions. If that’s the way he wants it, that’s the way it should be.

The interviewer was really trying to trap him and get him fired with that line of questioning.

Comment

wow what happened to sr? too much playing safe

Comment

Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
        One or two months ago news broke that Floyd Sr would get fired from TMT if he spoke out on things like the Pacquiao fight without Jr's approval or permission. Here are some new quotes from an interview Sr just did regarding the incident

Jenna J: Not too long Floyd was upset at you for suggesting that the fight would happen eventually. Why do you think that was?

Floyd Mayweather Sr: I don’t know why in the hell that was, but it’s his business and I’m not really gonna get into it. That’s his business, whatever he wants to do. If he wants to fight Pacquiao or if he doesn’t want to fight him, that’s on him.

There was something that was written up in the paper, I don’t know what it could be about. I don’t even know what it was about to be honest. It was nothing that contained to me because if they’re gonna fight, they’re gonna fight. That’s on them. I didn’t say a damn thing wrong about nothing.

Jenna J: From your perspective, do you want to fight Pacquiao or do you think you don’t need to train your son for that one? Do you have that desire to make that fight happen?

Floyd Mayweather Sr: That’s his decision and there’s nothing wrong with that because he’s a grown man and he’s got to make his own decisions. If that’s the way he wants it, that’s the way it should be.
        Do you have a link?

Comment

Senior is about to get kicked out of the gym again

Comment

He know his son is a COWARD

Comment

Floyd won't even let his own daddy speak on the fight.

Sad

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                Do you have a link?
                Are we allowed to post links to other boxing sites?

Comment

I guess he's beating the elderly now too

Comment

Sr should tell Jr to go get phucked

Comment

Working...
                    X