No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Rosado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Don't forget the golovkin beat down lol. He was clearly losing to peter. I did have him beat live by a round but still. 4 loses in a row and he's fighting another guy way above his skill level. This will be easy for canelo
    I feel you. I just don't like any of the options. Rosado is about as good as there is.

He gave GGG a better fight that anybody else has lately.

Comment

When all else fails call up the Gabekeeper

Comment

99% of the fighter 154/160 could lose to any of the charlos, he gave Peter a tought fight until the bs stoppage, he beat love plus it is on regular hbo, I'm not saying he's gonna win and I'm not a canelo fan but this fight is better than it looks on paper

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Who cares about bkb lol. Last time he was in a boxing ring he was getting shut out by charlo

Comment

Rosado hasn't won in a boxing ring since 2012. Fought good opposition...but he's 0-3 1NC

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            great fight, Rosado is a serious threat, he beat quillin and love and took everything GGG threw at him plus he just KO'd Brain vera to be the bkb Champion.

I see this going the distance and Rosado might even rock Canelo a time or two.
            Good post and very true

Comment

Espinoza saids there are problems with the Clottey deal, which is why Rosado could be in the mix I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                Espinoza saids there are problems with the Clottey deal, which is why Rosado could be in the mix I guess.

They're putting the sqeeze on Clottey.

Clottey's gonna end up accepting the crappy offer Golden Boy is offering.

Rosado still might be on the undercard though.
                Last edited by BOXEO _; 09-24-2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

I was thinking about this earlier today. Thinking about it... I WOULD LOVE THIS FIGHT more than against Kirkland. Rosado is a more complete / rugged fighter made for the long haul. He lasted like 9 rounds with Golovkin and held his own.

WAR ROSADO BABYYYY!!!!!!!! This makes everything alright again... at least for me personally! Way better than Clottey and Kirkland. I think Rosado takes it..

Comment

Great fight, Rosado is tough and now with the addition of Jesse Reid he'll have a great game plan. I'm pretty sure Canelo's chin gonna get checked that night.

Comment

Rosado? He can spoil things for Canelo and GBP.

Comment

Working...
                      X