No announcement yet.

Boxing? Or MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Exactly. Anyone suggesting otherwise is being an idiot.
    I always laugh at dudes thinking judo is ****ing magic. Leverage is not going to help you when the person you are trying to flip is so much stronger than you. Yes its great when both are on a near equal strength field but against a dude with at least a small level of skill shes going to get lit up.

Comment

• Boxing is #1 for me.

I like PRIDE-style MMA, the old school Vale Tudos and Eastern European promotions that have their fights in the ring. Fedor and Sakuraba were cool fighters.

UFC is crap, bunch of wrestlers wearing nothing but Reebok cycling shorts laying on top of another or holding each other against the cage. Stupid ruleset, idiotic fanbase, poor quality of fighters from an extremely shallow talent pool (90% of fighters are either from USA or Brazil), WWE-style circus and no superfights. PRIDE was much more exciting and much more brutal.

UFC combines all the worst aspects of combat sports, I'm actually glad that it exists if it keeps people who like such trash entertainment away from boxing.

Comment

• Boxer vs MMA!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
          Boxing is #1 for me.

I like PRIDE-style MMA, the old school Vale Tudos and Eastern European promotions that have their fights in the ring. Fedor and Sakuraba were cool fighters.

UFC is crap, bunch of wrestlers wearing nothing but Reebok cycling shorts laying on top of another or holding each other against the cage. Stupid ruleset, idiotic fanbase, poor quality of fighters from an extremely shallow talent pool (90% of fighters are either from USA or Brazil), WWE-style circus and no superfights. PRIDE was much more exciting and much more brutal.

UFC combines all the worst aspects of combat sports, I'm actually glad that it exists if it keeps people who like such trash entertainment away from boxing.
          Good post. Well said.

Comment

• WAR BOXING!!!!

Comment

• mma has its place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                mma has its place.
                In a fooking dumpster.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  In a fooking dumpster.
                  red necks and hillbillies need as many distractions as possible.

Comment

• My love for boxing will always overshadow MMA. I love and practice both, but boxing is my first love in terms of combat sports.

Comment

• Boxing for sure

But to be honest I would rather learn MMA if I had to pick one as a hobby

Comment

Working...
                      X