No announcement yet.

what ever happened to kimbo slice??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what ever happened to kimbo slice??

i looked it up he is still undefeated 7 Wins (6 KO), 0 Losses, 0 Draws.. roy jones said hell fight him. It's been more than a year since he last fought.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5561&cat=boxer

In that 7th fight it was pretty clear he doesn't have the stamina to even go 4 rounds. If that is even the fight I'm thinking of.

Comment

Nobody in boxing ever gave a **** about Kimbo Slice to begin with aside from the shady promoters and idiotic fans who put together and attended his fixed cash grabs that masqueraded as legitimate boxing matches.

His mere presence was a stain on the sport that will take decades to wash away.

Comment

Still fighting guys at the local block party.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Nobody in boxing ever gave a **** about Kimbo Slice to begin with aside from the shady promoters and idiotic fans who put together and attended his fixed cash grabs that masqueraded as legitimate boxing matches.

Like to see you say that to his face lol you'd be crying after you did.

Comment

I'd pay to see him fight Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

I'm not so sure. I heard Vitali and Lennox Lewis were ducking Kimbo. It appears that Vitali and Lennox reviewed Kimbo's awesome street-fight footage on Youtube and got cold feet.

And, then this gay guy beat up Kimbo...and it never was the same.

Seriously, here's a pic of the guy (the one on top)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
                I'm not so sure. I heard Vitali and Lennox Lewis were ducking Kimbo. It appears that Vitali and Lennox reviewed Kimbo's awesome street-fight footage on Youtube and got cold feet.

And, then this gay guy beat up Kimbo...and it never was the same.

Seriously, here's a pic of the guy (the one on top)

Kimbo P4P champ haters gonna hate if he were white yall be saying he da next Marciano

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Like to see you say that to his face lol you'd be crying after you did.
                  Ahhhh yes, the infamous "you wouldn't say that to his face" routine.

You're probably right, though. I wouldn't say it to his face. Not because I'm afraid of him though, but because you couldn't pay me enough money to be in attendance at any of his staged farces.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Kimbo P4P champ haters gonna hate if he were white yall be saying he da next Marciano
                    So now you're trying to make it about race?

Let me tell you something, tyke : I don't respond kindly to race baiting. You're lucky I'm in a good mood because normally I ban people on the spot for this type of ****.

But I'll make an exception in your case. IF you apologize.

Comment

Working...
                    X