No announcement yet.

Just Rewatched Some Of Angulo vs Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Look at Canelo's defense. He has arms tight around his head and ribs. Any punches you try to throw at that guard will look weak. It takes a lot of energy out of punches when they are repeatedly blocked like that and the guy covering up is faster and more powerful and hits you at will because you have no defense. I can't believe how stupid people are.
    Kev seriously stop wasting your time. Every fight is some kinda controversy around here. Sensationalist females who don't understand wtf they are watching.

Comment

Angulo has the Homer Simpson philosophy to boxing. I think his plan all along was to weather the early storm then come on strong towrds the last half of the fight amd get the late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Angulo looked like a dead man walking even during his ringwalk just about everyone sensed something was off. He had no bounce in his step, it was a hugely lethargic performance & everything he threw against Canelo was pulled or slow ass arm-punches though he is an arm-puncher for most part anyway he committed to nothing against Canelo.

He looked old/drained.

Canelo looked great but to me it was crystal clear, that Angulo looked like a shot fighter. He didn't look against Silva either but still something was off in this fight.
        Many people said in the RbR thread that Angulo looked off in the ring walk. Personally, I didn't see it, but damn near half the thread said it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Many people said in the RbR thread that Angulo looked off in the ring walk. Personally, I didn't see it, but damn near half the thread said it.
          its just a trick crutch. If he wins then they talk ish about how Canelo is overrated garbage and if he loses then they can say he looked out of it. They try to cover their ass both ways

Comment

Working...
          X