Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all are truly hilarious for hyping up Floyds win over the bum Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont believe that FMJr. is being hyped over the Guerrero win...Guerrero got schooled. There is no hype on that. Plain and simple schooled.

Hyped is when you take a guy like Canelo who's biggest win is a way pass it Mosley and a decent win on Trout who beat a Cotto who was not fully prepared physically nor mentally with the wrong game plan.

Who has fought guys who are smaller than him and people goes crazy over those wins. That's hype.

Comment

Guerrero isnt a bum he earned his shot at Floyd

Comment

Ok I have two names as well....Rustico Torrecampo & Medgoen Singsurat....and that means what? Because Guerrero lost twice he is a bum? Funny how every guy is the "one to beat Floyd this time" but then when Floyd outclasses them they become bums the next day. It is so hard to accept that he makes great fighters look ordinary, it just too bitter of a pill for people to swallow. I don't think Rios is a bum or an easy pick for Pac at all. In fact I respect Pac for fighting him and I think it is actually a bad move regardless of what the majority things. I think people are underestimating Rios big time. Will he win? Probably not because he would have to knock Pac out to get a decision over Pac in Asia so. But people need to understand, Pac is not a great boxer, he is not even that good to be honest fundamentally. Rios has problems with agile, technically sound boxers, Pac is far from that. You people all have this ridic view that Pac has good boxing technique, he does not. He is just fast and strong and has great angles. His mechanics and fundamentals are actually not that good at all. Rios may not last but if Pac trades with Rios he will take some damage I think. Do not write Rios off in this fight people.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          Ok I have two names as well....Rustico Torrecampo & Medgoen Singsurat....and that means what? Because Guerrero lost twice he is a bum? Funny how every guy is the "one to beat Floyd this time" but then when Floyd outclasses them they become bums the next day. It is so hard to accept that he makes great fighters look ordinary, it just too bitter of a pill for people to swallow. I don't think Rios is a bum or an easy pick for Pac at all. In fact I respect Pac for fighting him and I think it is actually a bad move regardless of what the majority things. I think people are underestimating Rios big time. Will he win? Probably not because he would have to knock Pac out to get a decision over Pac in Asia so. But people need to understand, Pac is not a great boxer, he is not even that good to be honest fundamentally. Rios has problems with agile, technically sound boxers, Pac is far from that. You people all have this ridic view that Pac has good boxing technique, he does not. He is just fast and strong and has great angles. His mechanics and fundamentals are actually not that good at all. Rios may not last but if Pac trades with Rios he will take some damage I think. Do not write Rios off in this fight people.
          Pac was good enough for Floyd to duck him, and Guerrero had to fights at Welterweight against C level competition. No one apart from Floydiots said he was ''the one'' because they wanted to make Mayweather's victory look all the more impressive.

Comment

And my only two threads-non-troll threads-were deleted. But here this one is. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
              And my only two threads-non-troll threads-were deleted. But here this one is. I don't get it.
              Anytime you don't kiss Floyd's ass you're trolling? Damn you're so sensitive.

Comment

Yea a guy who was a top 3 ww and p4p top 10 is not better then a guy who isnt even top 5 at 140 and fighting at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                  Yea a guy who was a top 3 ww and p4p top 10 is not better then a guy who isnt even top 5 at 140 and fighting at 147
                  Last time I checked, Amir Khan was ranked #2 at WW . So he must be even more legit and even better

You just need to beat Berto and you are a shoe-in for Floyd .......

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Last time I checked, Amir Khan was ranked #2 at WW . So he must be even more legit and even better

You just need to beat Berto and you are a shoe-in for Floyd .......
                    Amir is not ranked at ww at all..The Wbc tried to rank him but took it back

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
                      Y'all criticising Pac for facing Rios yet the bum Guerrero was somehow more of a challenge than Rios? Guerrero is a slow, sloppy average power C level fighter who looked flabby coming into his fight with Floyd. LMFAO seeing y'all hype up the win and talk up Guerrero like he was some dangerous dude hahahaahaaaa if anything not knocking out ''the ghost'' and the fact he even got 3 rounds against Floyd shows the decline. It was absolutely pathetic to see the ass kissing that ensued after this fight. The Floyd groupies set it up perfectly... 1. Hype up the opponent as a legit threat.. 2. Say he has a chance and that he might take it. 3. After the fight talk about how Floyd is the greatest of all time like Paulie Malignaggi was raving about the win

Now some of y'all trying to make it seem like Guerrero is better than Canelo . If Floyd was in his prime at say the age of 27 he would have put a clinic on Guerrero like he did to Gatti, except he looked all frigid and got yet another points win, I'm also 100% certain that Pacquiao would have whopped Guerrero much much worse than Floyd did.
                      How long til someone bans this troll and his alts. Ignore isn't enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X