Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I'll Be Ready For Whatever Rigondeaux Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i call bs. no way in hell he has not seen rigo fight yet i dont believe that for a second and of course vic dont think rigo deserves it he wants another chance thats not hard to figure out

Comment

• Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      This site is full of psychics...somehow they believe
      Psychics??? Now that's funny cause you're the one who predicted Donaire was afraid of Rigo and would not fight him!! So I'd put your psychic abilities on par with those of a dead Frog with its head smashed in. You're no Silvia Browne there Froggy.
      Last edited by richardt; 02-12-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        i call bs. no way in hell he has not seen rigo fight yet
        Thats not what he is saying. Looking at tapes is when a fighters team and the fighter analyze a fighter and his mistakes, not just watching a guy fight live, or on TV or watching clips like Donaire could have done and most likely did on occassion.
        Last edited by richardt; 02-12-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Um...yeah...my earlier post was directed at guys like you, "Oracle." Read it again. In fact, read it over and over until you get some sense of reality....
          bump this after the fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Look man, put it this way. Those ****ers want you to work for them but when its time for them to work for you, ie. paperwork, they don't wanna do it. Funny thing is, that might be the only thing they do that day. **** them.

Look up Boxing Scene on the app store. Not if you got a wack ass iPhone tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            haha true that

yeah i looked it up on my iphone and couldn't find it so i just went on safari and create a shortcut for it on my screen

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
              What a surprise. You don't follow those divisions because you guys aren't fans of boxing, you're just fans of a nationality.

I can't wait until Rigo tastes Nonito's power. He's going to find out real quick that he doesn't have headgear on and that this isn't the Olympics.
              not really i love basketball but you dont see me watching division 3 college basketball anything under 118 i dont watch sorry. Other than that i follow every division not only the ones that gamboa & rigo fight in. Don't worry I'm not one of those filipinos boxing fans that had no idea who cotto was when it was announced that he would fight manny. lol I actually watch this sport from top to bottom, no ivan calderon getting play at my crib though lmao. I guess those guys dont get on tv much so that might be another reason why

Comment

• Man, I really wanna see this (Syked!) Big up for Nonito for taking this one and I think he'll be a little too much for Guillermo. He's kinda lucky to land this one on his 12th pro fight, but besides Mares, Donito has no one to go to...
                Ok, maybe Santa Cruz, but he's kinda fresh too and first should face Mares

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  I agree. I believe Rigo's ability to climb divisions is very limited, but he'll be okay if he puts on a good show against Donaire. If he manages to win, it's a whole 'nother ball of wax.
                  yeah i think he would be too small for 126 , a lot of people (ones that have been following him for years) tell me that his natural weight in the pros is 118

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Those guys Rigo probably knew he had them overmatched. I think Rigo is seasoned enough to know that he can't afford to be doing that in this fight. No room for mistakes.... by EITHER fighter. One mistake can end it all in this fight. Whether its Rigo trying to be cute or Donaire getting stupid trying to load up his bomb like he did with his previous opponents.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    word on the street is that boris' squad is telling him this is an easy a$$ fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      Doesn't matter if he's a south paw! Darchinyan's a southpaw too! I've seen Rigo getting tag by lesser fighters! Donaire has the best left hook in the business! better than Floyds!
                      dude give the world a favor and put down the bottle, you looking silly out hea

Comment

Working...
                      X