No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander & American Robberies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander & American Robberies

I am so sick of seeing foreign fighters getting robbed blindly in the USA against crappy American fighters.

Andriy Kotelnik beat Devon Alexander 8 rounds to 4, but the biased American judges gave it to Alexander. (Polls showed 80% of boxing fans thought Kotelnik won)

Lucas Matthysse beat Devon Alexander 7 rounds to 3 (plus KD), but the biased American judges gave it to Alexander. (Polls showed 95% of boxing fans thought Matthysse won)

Other American Robberies:

- Oscar De La Hoya W 12 Felix Sturm (European fighter gets robbed to line up DLH/Bhop)
    - Mike Jones W 10 Jesus Soto-Karass (Mexican fighter robbed blindly)
    - Adrien Broner W 10 Daniel Ponce de Leon (Mexican fighter robbed blindly)
    - Dmitry Pirog KO 5 Daniel Jacobs (American judges had Jacobs winning the fight at time of stoppage, horrible judging)
    - Lennox Lewis D 12 Evander Holyfield (Lewis dominated, yet got a draw against the national fighter)
    - Sergio Martinez D 12 Kermit Cintron (Argentinean robbed against Cintron in a fight Sergio clearly won)
    - Paul Williams W 12 Sergio Martinez (close fight but I thought Martinez pulled it out. Robbed the Argentinean)

Like Devon Alexander sucks and these American robberies of foreign fighters is disgusting.

Why do so many American judges seem to be biased in favour of black American boxers, when its obvious they lost the fight and 90% of boxing fans feel they lost? Why do American judges rob foreign fighters?

These robberies are disgusting and seriously need to stop.
    Last edited by Who are you?; 06-28-2011, 03:05 AM.

You know what's funny none of those robberies was as bad as Whitaker-JCC. Where the American got robbed against the Mexican IN AMERICA!!!!!!!

And, then we can also talk about other Countries where robberies happen not only by the judges but also by the incompetent ref...

However, that will shoot down your whole America-bashing thread. And, we wouldn't want that now would we?

Comment

Like so many times foreign fighters get robbed in the USA.

I dont think foreign fighters should go to the USA to fight. Its too risky and they will be robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
        Like so many times foreign fighters get robbed in the USA.

I dont think foreign fighters should go to the USA to fight. Its too risky and they will be robbed.
        The same can be said, about American fighters going to Foreign territory.

I guess they shouldn't go to foreign territories cuz' it's too risky and they will be robbed.

Awesome...Lets just have nothing but domestic fights from now on. Nobody travel anywhere. Perfect idea.

Comment

Yeah, some boxers get robbed in the USA, but that also happens a lot in other parts of the world, I've seen terrible decisions lately in Panama and Mexico, and we all know about some controversial decisions in Germany.

Comment

What about the time Hopkins went to Canada to fight Pascal the first time? But then again you had to get your point across so i see why you didn't list other robberies involving Americans getting robbed. Pirog KOed Jacobs, that shouldn't even be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              The same can be said, about American fighters going to Foreign territory.

I guess they shouldn't go to foreign territories cuz' it's too risky and they will be robbed.

Awesome...Lets just have nothing but domestic fights from now on. Nobody travel anywhere. Perfect idea.
              Yeah no need for anybody to test themselves against the best of the world. Let's just have domestic champions!! We need to petition this now so the sanctioning bodies can get started on making those new domestic belts!

Comment

American judging is the worst and most biased in the sport, period.

American judges clearly favour (black) American boxers. Even when they lose the fight and get dominated, the judges still side in favour of these boxers.

Disgusting officiating and as boxing fans we should not tolerate this nonsense.

American judging is the worst and most crooked in the world.

Comment

this dude is a FUKIN ******

notice how he doesn't reply to any of the comments left in his THREAD...he just repeats or just re post the same comment lol

"Black American Fighters" "American" blah blah blah

Yeah lets not have fighters from different countries fight each other, let everyone go back to their own country and lets see how much money they will make their lol

you forgot about Macklin vs Sturm and that "Robbery"...oh no wait...that wasn't in America, it has nothing to do with Race or Country, ALL AROUND THE WORLD, the Hometown guy usually get the favorable decision like Froch vs Dirrell

YOUR STUPID! You don't know **** about boxing, your just playing the same ole "MY COUNTRY AND BETTER THEN YOUR COUNTRY CRAP"
                  Last edited by sicko; 06-28-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                    American judging is the worst and most biased in the sport, period.

American judges clearly favour (black) American boxers. Even when they lose the fight and get dominated, the judges still side in favour of these boxers.

Disgusting officiating and as boxing fans we should not tolerate this nonsense.

American judging is the worst and most crooked in the world.
                    Yeah, they are crooked, but as I said that happens all over the world... In Germany Hook vs Lebedev for example, Lebedev dominated Marco and still lost. A couple of weeks ago in Panama a fight between Alberto Mosquera and Johan Perez ended in a bad decision ... Perez dominated the fight but in the end as Mosquera was the local fighter it was a draw. In the US the last fight with Dallas Jr and Herrera also ended in a terrible decision, and I could continue saying robberies around the world but I think you get the point, this happens everywere.

Comment

Working...
                    X