Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would YOU rather see? Berto vs Cintron or Berto vs Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
    I don't pay for HBO to see guys like Cintron faking headbutts[Martinez], throwing himself out of the ring[Williams], crying[Margarito].

Fuck Cintron, keep him off my god damn TV. Unless it's ESPN.
    At least Cintron is man enough to fight these guys. Look he's fought Sergio Martinez, Angulo, Paul Williams and Margarito two times.

All of those fights were entertaining as well, win lose or draw. The only exception was the leap frog incident but lets be real, he cracked williams jaw and made his legs buckle just prior.

Comment

berto, stop ****ing jr WWs you overrated piece of shiiit! fight cintron, a real WW!

Comment

Who's to say that Cintron won't sabotage this fight once the going get tough? I don't trust this guy especially after he propelled himself out of the ring against Williams.

Comment

Both are good fights to me. All have shown some mental weakness especially Ortiz and Cintron. At the same time Ortiz and Cintron have both fought better comp than Berto. Hell maybe Ortiz vs. Cintron is the fight to make and say **** Berto cause he always got some **** with him when it comes time to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            berto, stop ****ing jr WWs you overrated piece of shiiit! fight cintron, a real WW!
            Pull that broad in your sig.

I would put my meat right in her @ss!!!!!!

Comment

Ortiz. There have been way to many accusations where Cintron has left me disappointed. Besides, if he beats Cintron people would still discredit the win. Might aswell go for Ortiz which from a business stand point and from a general stand point is a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                I don't pay for HBO to see guys like Cintron faking headbutts[Martinez], throwing himself out of the ring[Williams], crying[Margarito].

Fuck Cintron, keep him off my god damn TV. Unless it's ESPN.
                always sticking up for berto, shi tting on guys like bute.

bute>berto.

cintron>bute, berto.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
                  Ortiz. There have been way to many accusations where Cintron has left me disappointed. Besides, if he beats Cintron people would still discredit the win. Might aswell go for Ortiz which from a business stand point and from a general stand point is a great fight.
                  And no one would discredit a win vs a 140lber that never fought 147.

not to mention a guy that just drew with lamont peterson and has been fighting scared since quitting?

at least give a real reason. just say you don't like froggy. admit it now Kirby!

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    Pull that broad in your sig.

I would put my meat right in her @ss!!!!!!
                    yeah, she got a great donk... but this is what that subtraction cat had to say:

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                    Dude, that sig is disgusting. Can you find anyone with less pimples and herpes on their ass and twat?
                    he must **** w/ the lights off

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      yeah, she got a great donk... but this is what that subtraction cat had to say:

he must **** w/ the lights off
                      LLS at the bold!!!!! Some chicks you gotta **** with the lights on. Unless he got the paperwork that she got herpes **** what he talking about!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X