No announcement yet.

What if Margarito quit ala Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Margarito quit ala Ortiz?

Is it just me or its just the demographic of the latino fighters.

I love latino fighters but I just noticed that there are many Aztec warriors now who are taking a knee or rather I should say quit and make-up excuses.
    I don't mind them taking a knee but when a fighter say an obvious lie it makes me think that that fighter should not fight in the first place coz it only makes the win not legit to the fans. He should have given the winner his props.

Now here's a situation, we know that Margarito is a disgrace to boxing.
    What if...
    1. Manny schooled Margarito and beat the **** out of him to a pulp in just 5 rounds, then Margarito quit on his stool. When interviewed he say excuses like he was drained and his fist was not properly wrap and hurt it during the fight.
    2. Margarito senses he is behind points then quits (no mas) ala Ortiz or Rafael M. for no apparent reason. He thinks its ok to quit early rather than be brutalize by Pac, hence he already have millions for this fight and already been branded a cheater.

Are you now gonna give your proper respect to Pac for his performance or will not coz of the said excuses.
    or still not coz your opinion prior to the fight was that this fight is a sham!
    yes - its a legit win
    62.50%
    no - fight a sham
    18.75%
    no again - am pac hater
    6.25%
    maybe - who cares?
    12.50%

If Margo quits...

LOLLERBLADES

Comment

What if he starts crying for no apparent reason ala oliver mccall?

what if a fan-man drops down to the ring only for it to be wade phillips as the pilot?

Comment

What if he gets a haircut in the middle of the fight like Paulie did???

Comment

Margarito would never quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            Margarito would never quit.
            then lets make a wager, i'm able to bet 1mil.

Comment

I can't picture Margarito quitting. I wont say it wont happen, because you never know...but I just don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Markavelli View Post
                then lets make a wager, i'm able to bet 1mil.
                1million that tony doesn't quit? This doesn't include ref stopping it or him getting ko'd.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
                  I can't picture Margarito quitting. I wont say it wont happen, because you never know...but I just don't see it happening.
                  I feel the same way before...duran, de ****, ortiz, marquez?

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  1million that tony doesn't quit? This doesn't include ref stopping it or him getting ko'd.
                  No!just plain and simple who wins.

Pac is not superman
                  Last edited by -MARKAVELLI-; 11-09-2010, 01:39 PM.

Comment

If Margarito was a quitter, he would have quit against Mosley.

Give the man some credit, even if he is a cheater, he really does put his life on the line every fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X