Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~NSB Set it in stone: Is Pac trying to cheat history?~.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morales_ View Post
    Margarito is the man at 154.

hes fighting the best, cheating history is when you say your better than SRR but go on vacation fighting blown up lightweights.

Margarito is not the man at 154.

Hell, he is not even ranked in the Ring Top 10 at 154.

There are many more fighters who are more proven and accomplished at 154; Dzinziruk, Martinez, Angulo etc etc

Comment

One fighter loves steroids and the other one likes beating fighters up with plaster. This fight is called "The battle of the cheaters". One fighter magically went up in weight and kept his power and speed and the other fighter lost his power when his special-wraps were taken from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        his "8th" belt doesn't matter.

the guy has won 4 lineal titles in 4 weight classes.

he's already in the history books.
        This. He already made history.

Crap like this Margarito fight deserves to be lambasted, and is, but don't act like Pac hasn't already made history, and he sure as hell didn't cheat it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          This. He already made history.

Crap like this Margarito fight deserves to be lambasted, and is, but don't act like Pac hasn't already made history, and he sure as hell didn't cheat it.
          Pac vs. Marg isnt for a lineal title.

No one i talking about Lineal we are talking about the "8th" title. Which is what Pac/Marg would be for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            The organisation and commission have NO integrity they would sanction anything that brings in money.
            exactly why they are a joke

its sad that they've sold out this badly, but it is what it is...

same bull**** when they wanted fees from pavlik for his fight with hopkins at 170 that wasnt for his belt...

were i a pro boxer i wouldnt fight for any of 'their' belts

Comment

Originally posted by Pet Sounds View Post
              Yeah, sure, it's all the WBC's fault. Manny has no say in the matter whatsoever and, he's completely innocent of any wrongdoing.

No. You are wrong. Manny is to blame also. To claim otherwise is proof of blatant "nuthuggery".
              so what? manny wants a belt. its his fault that wbc is corrupt to give it to him?

Comment

Many Pacquiao fans, including myself, are against this farce, but it seems that a few "loose heads" choose to play ignorant to Manny's involvement.

He could have easily opted to fight a more credible and respected opponent, but he chose not to.

he tried to fight floyd ffs....

Comment

Margarito is not the man at 154.

Hell, he is not even ranked in the Ring Top 10 at 154.

There are many more fighters who are more proven and accomplished at 154; Dzinziruk, Martinez, Angulo etc etc
                  Hes ranked #1 by the WBA and the WBC.

The ring is owened by GBP, Oscar clearly hates Margarito thats why hes not in the top ten.

Margarito TKOed Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

No one i talking about Lineal we are talking about the "8th" title. Which is what Pac/Marg would be for.
                    yes, but most of us know it doesn't mean much.

manny's greatness won't be defined by this fight.

i agree that this fight shouldn't be for any title. but why single out this one?

it isn't the first time somebody wins a vacant title who don't deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Again, Pac/Marg is being ripped apart because it deserves to be, but the 8th title isn't a record, Pac already holds the record and he did so legitimately. So he isn't cheating history since he already made it. Don't recognize the 8th title, even then he has won titles in 7 divisions, a record. And you can't dismiss those.

Comment

Working...
                      X