Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's sad, when you got a guy like Lundy...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see why the ref stopped the fight;because of the slump really. but it couldve went on a little lolnger. i was surprised cause i caught the fight late it seems like lundy was outboxing the other dude

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      I think it had to do with Lundy dropping his hands during that exchange and it was enough for him. I thought it was a good stoppage because Lundy was hurt.
      i hated lundy's cockinesss but he's one stubborn sob....i did'nt see him in a lot of trouble tbh, but i dont deny him being hurt.....he was still stnading up getting ready to throw punches .....the ref sucked bigtime bro, imo ofcourse!

Comment

Got to love the win for Molina.it's lundys fault for trash talking & holding the ropes...he got what he deserved...Lundy talked like a thug & he got stopped...LOL! Serves him right...Molina was classy before & after...good choice of trainers in goosen

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Got to love the win for Molina.it's lundys fault for trash talking & holding the ropes...he got what he deserved...Lundy talked like a thug & he got stopped...LOL! Serves him right...Molina was classy before & after...good choice of trainers in goosen
          Agree with you on this^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Pretty much,talked to much before the fight,and he looks like a fool.

Comment

Hes not that fast, malina is just a slow slugger.

Comment

He has skills, no denying that. But I didn't feel sorry at all, he deserved to get his ass beat. He had the nerve to call Molina a dumb fighter, but he showed he was clearly the dumb fighter.

Comment

Lots of good skills. But he pulled a stupid move and got beat because of it.

Comment

me and Hank have some mutual friends and everything ive heard is that hes as crazy and cocky in real life as he looks in that ring.
                    Real chip on his shoulder kinda guy. it sucks because i was cheering for the philly boy tonight and he got caught.

at least Mike handled business, even if it was a ****ty ending

Comment

Loved the irony on this fight. Great.

Comment

Working...
                      X