Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: Who wins more Legit: DLH vs.JCC or PAC v. MAB,EM ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a big possibility that these guys follow just a single fighter or just got hooked with boxing recently..

That Chavez? againts the 2003 Barrera? WTF??!!!

Brooklyn Rican, El Castigador, guerrerosoul, joe90210, Loccy, markbnlv, Pretty Boy Greg, T3dBundy, The Great Shark

or they just plain hate Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      reason why I said that is because I've seen you repeately bring up that Pac beat up on past their prime boxers in MAB and EM. To say that shows me that you didn't follow the 126-130 divisions during that time.
      horus is a #1 hater of pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
        Its a big possibility that these guys follow just a single fighter or just got hooked with boxing recently..

That Chavez? againts the 2003 Barrera? WTF??!!!

Brooklyn Rican, El Castigador, guerrerosoul, joe90210, Loccy, markbnlv, Pretty Boy Greg, T3dBundy, The Great Shark

or they just plain hate Pacquiao
        These *****s will hate any boxer who even comes close as to threaten their god.

It's not only about pac, if floyd losses that zero, don't get surprised if some of them commits suicide or get mental and shoot any people on the street they see.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
          My vote was an accident actually. Ive always said Barerra is Pacs best win.
          epic fail....

Comment

Working...
          X