No announcement yet.

Who wins Berto or Mosley? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins Berto or Mosley? POLL

I like this fight. And I'll tell you why....

Berto was earmarked early as a future star. He's had a rocky climb to where he is now, being dropped by an unheralded Cosme Rivera and eaking out a close decision against the unfavoured Luis Collazo. However wins are wins and Berto has shown recent glimpses of the talent that caused so many to rave about him early on in his career. Berto is the kind of fighter that is looking for that career defining performance against a ranked star. Mosley will provide him with that opportunity.

There's little left to say about Shane Mosley, he's banged with the best of them and just when we thought it was time for him to say goodbye he annihilated the heavily favoured Antonio Margarito. Shane can bang that's a given, but he also holds some deft boxing skills and is a master of wrangling his opponents and punching off the clinch.

Berto's style is favoured by judges, he punches in bunches. Shane has serious power and he will catch you eventually. If Shane can get his timing right I see a stoppage in his favour. If Berto can get his footwork right and matches Shane for strength on the inside I see him taking a decision.

Originally I was rooting for Berto but I really wanna see Mayweather fight Mosley so now I'm terribly confused....
    Berto
    21.74%
    Mosley
    69.57%
    Too hard to call
    8.70%

After initially thinking Mosley breaks him up ive slowly switched to a Berto points win, theres alot to like with Andre and he is carrying himself real well.
    Rootin for the Sugar Man All the way tho!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      After initially thinking Mosley breaks him up ive slowly switched to a Berto points win, theres alot to like with Andre and he is carrying himself real well.
      Rootin for the Sugar Man All the way tho!
      I agree although Berto's chin is suspect and considering how hard Shane hits it could be lights out quite early, Berto has to box very smart if he wants to win this.

Comment

Too close to call.

Comment

Mosely by KO. By the way how do they determine rep power. I'm all red but I haven't disrespected anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
            Mosely by KO. By the way how do they determine rep power. I'm all red but I haven't disrespected anyone
            People usually give you red karma. These days you don't even have to do anything wrong.

I would give you green k, but I have to wait 24 hrs.

Comment

Sugar via t/ko 10.

berto will look like this ->

this is a great oppertunity 4 berto, but Sugar seems to be damn shure that even scared me. this will be a great fight.. i cant wait.

good look to berto but Shane earned his Sugar-title not 4 beatin bums

Comment

Mosleys been on a mission as of late and who knows if Berto's age will show. Plus Berto got caught a lot early against Collazo. I say Mosley by KO 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandMaster View Post
                  People usually give you red karma. These days you don't even have to do anything wrong.

I would give you green k, but I have to wait 24 hrs.
                  LOL, WOW. I didn't know how that works. Haha. I thought that was done by the Moderators.

BTW, I know Clottey. He's really cool and down to earth

Comment

Mosley wins by KO, he's not gonna let Berto ruin his chance to fight Mayweather or Pac. Besides, Mosley knows how to tie up his opponents, the only way Berto can win is if he goes in and out and thows combinations, one punch at a time wont win him this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X