Where's the hype for Berto Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the hype for Berto Mosley?

It's only a month away

Hype wont start until its the same month of the fight and maybe even a week in

Comment

There wont be any hype!

This Pacman/Floyd blood test controversy is going to consume every boxing fan until March 13th comes. People will watch the Mosley vs Berto fight on HBO but this blood test controversy has all the attention. It appears that the Pacman/Floyd fight is off for now, so die hard boxing fans will be anxious to see the Mosley fight with the anticipation that Mayweather will fight the winner of the Mosley/Berto fight.

Comment

I mean yeah, Berto/Mosley is for the real WW title Floyd/Pac is for the #1 contender spot really.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Gomez View Post
          It's only a month away
          I think the whole stressing Pac-May saga stand a little bit in the way... but I think start new year GB will start remebering that they got Mosley... and will start some hype...

It's really good fight... two champions... one claims he is as good as he was 10 years ago... and the other guys wants to prove that he is the real deal...

I give Berto a good chance of pulling it off... the only thing that really makes me feel bad is that Berto can defend properly... against Urango he throw a shot and held... against Collazo he got hit a lot... but Collazo is also more a straight boxer... very good fundamentals... Mosley still fights more like an boxer/puncher... if Mosley comes in with a good gameplan and a jab... he will make it an easy night for him... but if he fights like the Mosley before Naazim Richardson Berto has a good chance...

I think heart won't be a problem... he digged deep in the 12th round against Collazo... if he's ain't ready condition wise for this fight then he will never be for any fight... put up or shut up time for Berto...

Comment

It's all about that blood test at the minute that issue will still overshadow the fight if not resolved

Comment

And I'm excited for it *looooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I mean yeah, Berto/Mosley is for the real WW title Floyd/Pac is for the #1 contender spot really.
                no not really

Berto-Mosley - pac-pbf would have been eliminator fights and winners fight for the championship...

anyways this fight should get some buzz, winners are legitimate potential PAC or PBF opponents...

Comment

why dont you start a thread about it......that would start the hype

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    no not really

Berto-Mosley - pac-pbf would have been eliminator fights and winners fight for the championship...

anyways this fight should get some buzz, winners are legitimate potential PAC or PBF opponents...
                    Mosely has the strongest lineal claim right now and if he was to beat Berto and pick up a strap or if Berto was to pick up a strap and knock off SSM then either man would easily have stronger claim than anyone without dispute.....realistically Floyd has not done anything at ww since retringing and coming back and Manny is really just a contender at 147 with a strap and only 2 ww fights under his belt......the overhype and attention both get though separates ppl from the reality of what fights are won and who is where based on the results of those fights which is all that matters in regards to title legitimacy.

Comment

Working...
                    X