No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    That stuff looks amazing. The one on top.

The dark brews never were my thing.
    I had it from a bottle, not a whole mini keg in case that's what you're wondering. Second its more or less an average hefeweizen, nothing special for that particular style. Have you had a hefe before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I had it from a bottle, not a whole mini keg in case that's what you're wondering. Second its more or less an average hefeweizen, nothing special for that particular style. Have you had a hefe before?

I got to expand my brew horizons, D. I'm pretty simple. Blue Moon, Fat Tire, Arrogant Bastard are about my limits. You and Walt could school me on the ale's.

Comment

I got to expand my brew horizons, D. I'm pretty simple. Blue Moon, Fat Tire, Arrogant Bastard are about my limits. You and Walt could school me on the ale's.
        Walt can school you and I on liquor and wine, not ale. Fat Tire and Arrogant Bastard are a big step up. Especially the latter, that is some powerful stuff. If can take that, you can handle that Life and Limb, the black beer I just posted. Blue Moon is a fake craft beer. Its made by Molon-Miller-Coors. It's artificially flavored to make people think its not massed produced. Don't support those Canucks.

Comment

Walt can school you and I on liquor and wine, not ale. Fat Tire and Arrogant Bastard are a big step up. Especially the latter, that is some powerful stuff. If can take that, you can handle that Life and Limb, the black beer I just posted. Blue Moon is a fake craft beer. Its made by Molon-Miller-Coors. It's artificially flavored to make people think its not massed produced. Don't support those Canucks.
          No shit?

Thanks for the info. The things you learn on Boxing Scene....

Comment

• After my shift I bought a half pint of Ciroc to see what the fuss was about and its just a slightly smoother version of absolute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              After my shift I bought a half pint of Ciroc to see what the fuss was about and its just a slightly smoother version of absolute.
              I still love your avi. Daaaaaamn.....

Comment

No shit?

Thanks for the info. The things you learn on Boxing Scene....
                Yep. They're sneaky about it though. Buy a 6 or 12 of it, you won't see any indication on the packaging that Coors makes it. At least not when I bought it. It may have changed since then but I doubt it.

Comment

It's still solid and can be found quite cheaply. Sure Hoegaarden is better, but it doesn't deserve to be bashed. And I'm a huge fan of witbier, it's my favorite style.
                  Last edited by Miburo; 02-12-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• celebrating Whitney Houston's life by doing up an 8-ball while we watch her videos on youtube...also got plenty of booze and a quarter of dank...I'm gonna get ****ed up tonight...
                    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 02-12-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Yep. They're sneaky about it though. Buy a 6 or 12 of it, you won't see any indication on the packaging that Coors makes it. At least not when I bought it. It may have changed since then but I doubt it.
                      You ever home brew?

Moved a Forestry guy not too long ago. Dude could mix.

Glad he was a affable fellow. Dude was fuggin huge. I spent half of a day packing up his chainsaw shit, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X