No announcement yet.

Poor effort by Chambers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor effort by Chambers.

I thought I was watching a re run of Pac vs Clottey. Fair play to Wlad though. I am certainly not a fan of his,but he seemed to have a bit more devil about him last night,and like Pac cannot be responsible for the conduct of an opponent who basically just comes to survive.

I aint the one taking the shots,but I just cannot understand Chambers mentality. I would rather get KTFO trying and go out on my shield rather than stand there and get beaten up for 35 minutes and 55 seconds and then get KTFO.

Absolute dog****.

Originally posted by Mr.Crust View Post
    I thought I was watching a re run of Pac vs Clottey. Fair play to Wlad though. I am certainly not a fan of his,but he seemed to have a bit more devil about him last night,and like Pac cannot be responsible for the conduct of an opponent who basically just comes to survive.

I aint the one taking the shots,but I just cannot understand Chambers mentality. I would rather get KTFO trying and go out on my shield rather than stand there and get beaten up for 35 minutes and 55 seconds and then get KTFO.

Absolute dog****.
    klits game plan had simply frustrate chambers. i dont think its a poor effort.

Comment

wlad makes everyone look bad

Comment

Working...
      X